7 months, 56lbs, and a whole new me (long story, with pics)

Options

Replies

• becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and you have glow now. And I love side my sides during your journey I have been doing it too. Isnt it amazing to watch your progress that way!
  • kostianev
    kostianev Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Perfect result!! Go to the next step :) Good luck!
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    You got me all teary eyed at work!! Amazing story!! You look great and you definitely look like you weigh less than you said you do. Keep up the hard work! :)
  • tabicatinthehat
    tabicatinthehat Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    AMAZING progress
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Wow girl look at you! Fantastic transformation, keep it up :D
  • erinn43
    erinn43 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    YAHOO
  • rachelolexa
    Options
    great job!
  • lavaflow99
    lavaflow99 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! KUTGW!!
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Congrats Great Job

29509743.png
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.... You look great! Need to hear your success story today! Thank you!
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Great to hear a story about a person overcoming adversity and succeeding in the face of it. Kudos!
  • LADoerflinger
    LADoerflinger Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The girl in the later pictures is so much happier! Congratulations on the weight loss, and on finding your smile!

Lee Ann
    (a 59 year old mum whose cholesterol level has dropped rather precipitously since I started this March 1st. I want to be here for my son and daughters!)
  • ryanmommy1979
    Options
    wow, great job! I am inspired by your story!
  • nbrasher1
    nbrasher1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow what a wonderful transformation. YOu were beautiful in the beginning and even more so now. I can see the glow of happiness that comes from within. it is radating from your smile.
  • MsJasmineP
    MsJasmineP Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I half expected to be writing TL;DR but your writing is so easy to read and your story so real and inspiring I couldn't stop reading it. And the pictures with that smile really tell the story! Bravo girlfriend!!!
  • paniolo5
    paniolo5 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    One of the best success stories I've taken the time to read. The emotional journey is such a huge part of our overall well being and I see that in your post. The monthly progress pictures are amazing. I personally love that you are doing this the way I am - overall trying to eat healthy but nothing is off limits in your diet if you can fit it in. No fad diet, no quick fix, just hard work...Love it, love it!! Congratulations! You are doing fantastic & I wish you the best as you continue on your journey.
  • RosieRaz
    RosieRaz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Thanks for the story!
  • kamaperry
    kamaperry Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing!
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!