Wanted to share some progress for no particular reason ;)

Options

Replies

• jennybinney1987
    jennybinney1987 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    wow thanks for sharing. im starting off around the same weight and LOVE to see progress like this. it gives me such hope :) thanks for sharing
  • mommyofjan
    mommyofjan Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and green is definitely your color. Congrats on your amazing progress!:flowerforyou:
  • dutchi2010
    dutchi2010 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I love your rocking curves! DAMN girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gemaquaries
    gemaquaries Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Great work :)
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your progress :D You look great.
  • A_Rene86
    A_Rene86 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! You look absolutely wonderful!
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    You look great! Love the dresses!
  • anna3669
    anna3669 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! :bigsmile: And your hair is just beautiful!! :love:
  • amblight
    amblight Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone :D

Among people I know in real life, I like to keep kinda quiet about this whole thing, but's it's nice to have someone here, who are on similar journeys, congratulating each others progress :)
  • determinedgirl1
    determinedgirl1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Thanks for the motivation & inspiration!
  • cw106
    cw106 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    just wow!
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Bombshell!
  • KristinKory
    KristinKory Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look awesome - great job and congrats!!
  • aisherrasher
    Options
    That is some progress. Well done, good work :)
  • pink2lady
    pink2lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I agree with all the above. Green is your color and those dresses are perfect for your new body. I too love wearing dresses. I wear dresses to work almost every day of the week. I have to stop myself from looking on line for clearance dresses for end of summer LOL What store or website do you shop for your new clothes? Keep it up you've done a Super Job!!!
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    wow. very nice job.
  • Spicer1
    Spicer1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Your waist is tiny! You look fantastic :happy:
  • amblight
    amblight Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I agree with all the above. Green is your color and those dresses are perfect for your new body. I too love wearing dresses. I wear dresses to work almost every day of the week. I have to stop myself from looking on line for clearance dresses for end of summer LOL What store or website do you shop for your new clothes? Keep it up you've done a Super Job!!!

I actually don't think of myself as much of a dress-person, but since I'm very picky with the fit of jeans (and frugal!), I've had to give them up during my weight loss :b

I get most my clothes from H&M, which is far more my price range, than these dresses - I've just discovered that I love this shop Gudrun Sjoden - I was in Sweden recently, and tried it there, though there's one shop in my country too - but they have a website too: gudrunsjoden.com . I weep over their prices though, could only afford the 2 first dresses :( It's very good quality, though, so even though they might be looser on me soon (as they are actually intended to be!), I hope to still get a lot of wear out of them :)
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    You look great. Cute how you switched from purple in the old pictures to green :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!