Replies

• sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!! ♥
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    Bravo to you. lovely lady! What is with the usage of the word "fat", though?! Can they ditch that awful reference already?! Hopefully, with examples like YOU showing the rest of us how it's done this will be a turning point. Thanks for sharing!

There's nothing wrong with the word "fat". It's an adjective. I'm fat- That's a fact lol The word "Fat" is no different than the word "skinny"...The are just opposites. Yet "Fat" has such a negative connotation. In my opinion, the word "Fatkini" takes back control of the word...So then all the people using that word in a negative and hurtful way will have to find a new word lol

I see nothing wrong with it :flowerforyou:
    Awesome! LOVE your attitude!
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Swimsuits For All or Monif C (WAAAAY expensive!) are the best for big boobies! :)

Thank you - I'm sure they are worth every penny!
    [/quote]

Torrid, Asos Curve US and Forever 21+ had lots of them this year. Forever21+ had them for dirt cheap.
    [/quote]

Love Torrid! And I'll be looking into the rest. Forever 21has always sounded like a size 2 store to me so I've never ventured there. I know pin up girl/vinatge clothing places have good styles too.

Ps...the quote is a mess...
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous! Love that suit!
  • eels4peels
    eels4peels Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You look so gorgeous and confident!

Ok So I'm totally going to post mine! After going from a size 28 to a size 10 I'm pretty proud even if I'm team Thick Thighs for Life!

boom2.jpg
  • CassieR6
    CassieR6 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! I wish I was that comfertable I have a one piece vintage suit that I only wear at my mother in law's pool with my 4 year old in a retirement community!! Hahaha But you look stunning, I took at peak at your profile pictures. Keep up the amazing work girl! :flowerforyou:
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You are totally rockin' the look. Awesome, I might have to get me one of those 2 piece suits, that would be a first, ever.
  • shireeniebeanie
    shireeniebeanie Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, confident, and owning it!
    Man, I hope to feel like that someday! :smile:
  • gallifreyfallsnomore1
    Options
    Dang, those are some....um...anyway, you look great.
  • kvb0621
    kvb0621 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey don't let that get to you girl. You're beautiful and a real woman! That's ridiculous and society is going to far when they do stupid garbage like this! I'm so sorry this happened and its wrong, but you've got nothing to be embarrassed about!
  • ShannonS921
    Options
    Bravo to you. lovely lady! What is with the usage of the word "fat", though?! Can they ditch that awful reference already?! Hopefully, with examples like YOU showing the rest of us how it's done this will be a turning point. Thanks for sharing!

There's nothing wrong with the word "fat". It's an adjective. I'm fat- That's a fact lol The word "Fat" is no different than the word "skinny"...The are just opposites. Yet "Fat" has such a negative connotation. In my opinion, the word "Fatkini" takes back control of the word...So then all the people using that word in a negative and hurtful way will have to find a new word lol

I see nothing wrong with it :flowerforyou:

You are GORGEOUS and I LOVE your attitude!!!!!! :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker:
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    OP: :flowerforyou: You're rocking it!
    What is with the usage of the word "fat", though?!
    Can they ditch that awful reference already?!
    There's nothing wrong with the word "fat". It's an adjective. I'm fat - That's a fact lol The word "Fat" is no different than the word "skinny"... They are just opposites
    I've surprised a few medical professionals by referring to myself as fat, or referring to the supersize blood pressure cuff as the "fat cuff".
    I'm fat & I know it. If someone tried to insult me by calling me fat they'd be disappointed because I'd probably say something like, "yeah, and?", not get upset about it.
    (Possibly also followed up by, "do you know I've lost 50 lb this year? how have you improved yourself?")
  • Kaelakcr
    Kaelakcr Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK RADIANT!

Seriously, that is amazing.
  • Kaelakcr
    Kaelakcr Posts: 505 Member
    Options

Ok So I'm totally going to post mine! After going from a size 28 to a size 10 I'm pretty proud even if I'm team Thick Thighs for Life!

boom2.jpg

You look FABULOUS, seriously. You don't even bring to mind the word "fat".
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    You both look lovely!

@Angela - See if you can dine out on your new found fame! Congrats to you - you really do look beautiful!
  • kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    So proud to know you, you're such a babe
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. I hope this isn't too personal but I would absolutely love to know where you brought your two piece. This is a problem only a fellow busty girl could relate to but I dream of a suit "top" where the bottom is under my "girls" rather than cutting me off midway in an uncomfortable and unflattering way. (and the pattern is so cute and funky!).

Swimsuits For All or Monif C (WAAAAY expensive!) are the best for big boobies! :)

Thank you - I'm sure they are worth every penny!

Torrid, Asos Curve US and Forever 21+ had lots of them this year. Forever21+ had them for dirt cheap.

The only issue with Forever 21+ and having big boobs is that they offer NO support! Which is no good for big boobies! lol

You get what you pay for.

For example:

5orp7o.jpg

Bad. Better. Best!

First swimsuit is Forever 21 ($20-$30)
    Next is Swimsuits for all ($60-$70)
    Monif Clarke is the QUEEN of supportive swimsuits...Which was around $200!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options

boom2.jpg

Gorgeous babe! :smokin:

Size 28 to 10?! You are AMAZING! And you deserve it! :flowerforyou: