Peeps Their 20's W/ 100LBS+ To Lose

Options

Replies

• CleanUpWhatIMessedUp
    CleanUpWhatIMessedUp Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    That is me. I'm 21. Started out at 216 and want to get down to 110 or 120. I am about 5'1 or 5'2, maybe 5'3. lol.
  • BeautifulChaos27
    Options
    Adding all you lovely people. <3

I'm 20, ALMOST 21 - Currently 238, but started at 266 - wanna get down to about 130-120 so.. about 100 more to go!
  • Jemellc
    Jemellc Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    20 and I started at 320 went down to 235 only doing cardio.... back up to 279 as of today! trying to get to 180-200. Im very active on here so feel free to add me..
  • illgresive
    Options
    I'm 21, started with around 155 to lose and have lost about 50 so far. It's been slow going lately, but I'm trying to get back to working as hard as I used to when I started, so I figured I'd check what's going on on the forums haha
  • KathrynEMcGrady
    Options
    Me! I'm 24 and need to lose ~130.

Well that's a lot now that I've done the math. Any who, in here for the long haul.
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    My motivation tip for the day for you 100 plus'ers.

Do you realize all you need to do is lose 2 pounds a week and you will lose 100 pounds in one year? I know a year is a long time, but if you started last year, you'd hit your goal already! Don't give up!

For real results, cut out the following 4 foods immediately

1) anything FRIED
    2) all DAIRY, that's right, anything with milk, ice cream, yogurt, cheese. I myself have a milk allergy and cereal and water isn't as bad as it sounds
    3) SODA, yes even diet soda. Seltzer is fine.
    4) red meat
  • itoperz
    itoperz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and I need to lose 122. Feel free to add me!
  • brittellington
    brittellington Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and looking to lose about 100 pounds. (My starting weight was 235.) I just started this journey and after one week I've lost two pounds. It may not be much to others, but it's a great motivator for me! Feel free to add me. I'd love to inspire and be inspired!
  • PurrlyGirl
    PurrlyGirl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    28, losing 140lbs. Well, 123lbs to lose as of today, but yeah, add me! I could always use friends. :)
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Here I am! :)
  • xxCelestexx
    xxCelestexx Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am newly turned 25 and looking to lose 200 all together. I have lost 36 lbs so far but the last two days I have not been so strong. I could use some more support. today I couldnt work out and now I over ate by 500 cals.
  • StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am 24 and I still need to lost about 135 more. I started at 364. Feel free to add me!
  • MisspelledMe
    MisspelledMe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, I started with 120 to lose, and I'm aiming for 120. Now I have 96 pounds left, which is still a long way away. Been having some trouble staying motivated lately because of stress (my dad might have cancer), but I'm trying to hang in there. Always love making new friends. Feel free to add me if you want. :)
  • freedomwriter88
    freedomwriter88 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • courtniesolis
    courtniesolis Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 26 and have about 100 to lose. I have a 567 day login streak and love helping, supporting, and motivating others! Feel free to add me! :) I love new friends.
  • lilmonkeyadamsmommy
    Options
    Im 20, about to be a new mommy! Im due in a fe weeks and i want to lose around 150 pounds.
  • tashabarker1
    tashabarker1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 25 and about 140 lb to lose. Feel free to add me for support/ motivation (for me too :) )
  • Amie2790
    Options
    I am 24 and I have at least 125 to lose.
    Currently 351 & looking for people on here to take on the challenge with. Add me
  • Zerodette
    Zerodette Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm an old lady for this bunch (turn 30 in December), but feel free to add me! I started at 338.
  • myndikins
    Options
    I'm 24 and have quite a ways to go still. Add me?

I'll go through and add some people when I get home tomorrow and have my laptop =)