Mothers and baby weight!

Options
I recently had my baby, well he is 3.5 months old now. I have gained so much weight:( i feel so low about myself. As one women to another we can all help each other out. I'm looking for moms to talk to on here for motivation. feel free to message
Me or add me :) and share your success stories and how you dropped the baby weight.

Replies

• jacejexonmama
    jacejexonmama Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a one & two year old and about 60 pounds to lose, I too have been feeling so low :( I'll send you a friend request and we can motivate each other!
  • Kassy291
    Kassy291 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I have a 3 year old and a 9 month old and am trying to lose 30-35 lbs. I have already lost 4 lbs since restarting MFP two weeks ago :D Have just added you two, can't wait to share our experiences :)
  • a1ig
    a1ig Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi i have a 2 year old and work full time - trying to find something that fits into the routine is the difficult part. I really feel low and am on a diet and trying to work out. I could do with some support - also looking to loose about 60kg.

good luck on your journey - hopefully we can spur each other on.
    A
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful little boys (2 yrs and 3 months). I started working on my weight after my oldest was born and was able to lose the 60lbs I had gained plus an additional 30lbs putting me at 170lbs. I got pregnant again and gained about 40lbs or so this time. I'm currently about 12lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight and once I get there I still have another 40lbs or so to lose. I had mirena put in so hopefully I won't have any more unexpected pregnancies. I spent the first 6 weeks after each pregnancy pretty much not able to do anything since I had to have a c-section both times. I finally was able to get correctly fitting sports bras earlier this month. Last year I had been doubling up cheap bras from walmart that didn't fit and they were falling apart by the end of my pregnancy in May. I was lucky and able to find a few in my size while amazon was having a sale. I'm going to try and go on runs after my husband gets home from work and I think I might start up either The Butt Bible or Rockin Body or both.
  • mazylyn1214
    Options
    Hi All! I'm Stacy. i have an 8 month old. i had only gained 8 pounds my whole pregnancy, but after coming back to work and getting a little depressed about it, i gained over 20 pounds in a short amount of time. i am trying to get back on track and losit. looking for some help and support! pleae send me a friend invite if you can help with encourgement.
    thanks!
  • replesco
    replesco Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 year old and 5 month old with 40ish pounds lose. Feel free to add me!
  • stepfordexwife
    Options
    I have a 10 year old, a 7 year old, and a 1 year old. It took me 10 months to lose all the baby weight I gained with my last child. It then took me another 6 weeks to lose the additional 10lbs I gained before getting pregnant. Now I am working on losing 30lbs to get where I want to be.

My kids keep me busy but I am committed. I will never go back to being fat again.
  • StephanieL14
    StephanieL14 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My little guy is three months old today. I've lost almost 40 lbs since I had him. I was 145 lbs when I got pregnant and 193 at my heaviest. I'm hoping to get down to 140. I've been walking and doing Jillian Michaels DVDs, plus I'm breastfeeding. Feel free to add me!
  • pmariee24
    Options
    I have a 2 yr old gained about 60lbs since then with the (mommy pouch) :( I've completely lost all my confidence and hoping to gain it back by getting back in shape.. mommies feel free to add me let's all motivate each other!! :)
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids. 9,4, and 3. Feel free to add me.
  • AnitaCRice
    AnitaCRice Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My little guy just turned 2 in July, and I still have about 12 lbs or so to lose in order to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I would like to lose an additional 20 lbs after that! Feel free to add me, as well.
  • pmariee24
    Options
    4lbs already that's good girl what do u do? What's ur routine I'm struggling
  • ClairAnnex
    ClairAnnex Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old and an 8 months old. I put on 5 stone (70lbs) with my first pregnancy and didn't lose any, I then put on another stone (14lbs) with my second, I wanted to lose a couple of stone before I fell pregnant too!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I kept 5 lbs from each baby.
  • Fit_Housewife
    Fit_Housewife Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby in April. I am about 10 lbs from pre pregnancy weight. I also put on weight when I met my husband so I would really like to lose another 40 lbs. I swear its so much harder after having a baby.
  • Strongandscrappy
    Strongandscrappy Posts: 1,735 Member
    Options
    I have a 4.5 year old and an 18 month old. I have finally lost the baby weight but still would like to lose another 15 pounds. It is really tough to find the time for yourself but it can be done. Add me if you'd like
  • henderson6313
    henderson6313 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My daughter is 3 months old. she is amazing an absolute blessing, but omg i wish this weight gain would have never had happened! i was heavy before i got pregnant but working towards the weight loss. i had finally gotten down to 160 which was huge to me. i had thyroid cancer so weight loss is a huge struggle. any who, i want to lose the weight now that im at 193 which is huge! for me. but nursing as been a struggle to diet with. any mamas have any tips or ideas. i am working out everyday and changing my diet

thank you :)
    Lauren