kickboxing dvd's?

Options
I really like the section of kickboxing on the "Be A Knockout With Kendra" Dvd that I bought So I was wondering are there any kickboxing Dvd's that you all like? I'd like to get some. Thanks.

Replies

• Moonboots100
    Moonboots100 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I like the Vicky Entwistle one, its boxercise, but not like aerobics at all, I dont like aerobics!!!
    Good fat burner and tones very quickly. Hope that helps! x
  • wiggleroom
    wiggleroom Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I like Punch, Jump & Jab by The Firm. =)
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    10 Minute Solution, Knock-out body. It seems to be more for beginners, but it's still a nice burn. I'll be watching for responses as I think it's time I invest in a new one as well.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I like the 10 minute knock out one. I must reeeeally be a beginner because it works my butt out.
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam, and Turbo Fire are amazing!!!
  • im2spooky4u
    im2spooky4u Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I like all of Billy Blank's Tae Bo workouts and Kathy Smith's Kickboxing Workout DVD. The 10 Minute Solutions is good too.
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Turbo FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    thanks everyone!
  • pallasathina
    Options
    I have Turbo Jam which I like and find easy to follow. I also have Amy Bento Kickboxing Extreme. This one is a bit more jumping and the choreography is a bit harder. It took a few times of doing it before I got all the steps down.
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I have Turbo Jam which I like and find easy to follow. I also have Amy Bento Kickboxing Extreme. This one is a bit more jumping and the choreography is a bit harder. It took a few times of doing it before I got all the steps down.

i've been researching turbo jam but when i search it it brings up a bunch of dvd's ...which one are you using?
  • pallasathina
    Options
    I only have Cardio Party 2. I got that single disc from Amazon. I didn't even know it came in a set until I came here.
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I only have Cardio Party 2. I got that single disc from Amazon. I didn't even know it came in a set until I came here.

awesome i'll check it out thanks
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options

Oh you poor girl you are missing out!! Cardio Party 2 is one of the rare ones too, honestly b/c it’s probably the worst one musically and the exercises are a combination of Cardio Party 1 and combos of others (sorry, had a blank moment, can't remember which of the DVD's I wanted to quote) so its kind-of a beachbody money grab.

You can find original Turbo Jam sets for <$20 on Ebay and Craig's List. Go get it!