Peanut Butter Recipes

Options
scottacular
scottacular Posts: 597 Member
Does anyone have any low carb recipes which involve a lot of peanut butter please? I really, really, like peanut butter.

Replies

• JasmineSchmidts
    JasmineSchmidts Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if everything on this list is low carb, but there are quite a few low carb recipes! :)http://greatist.com/health/healthy-peanut-butter-recipes
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    I hope you aren't eating low-carb in the hopes it will help you lose more weight than a simple caloric deficit would do.

I'd say just use a website like food.com and search "peanut butter."
  • woofer00
    woofer00 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Natural peanut butter is already pretty low carb as-is. Just look for 100% peanut, no added sugar. You might also look into PB2 or PB2 with chocolate - add peanut flavor to EVERYTHING
  • eels4peels
    eels4peels Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Try peanut butter fat bombs. I know they're a low carb high fat staple with my keto friends.
  • strobehouse
    Options
    I hope you aren't eating low-carb in the hopes it will help you lose more weight than a simple caloric deficit would do.

Lol
  • scottacular
    scottacular Posts: 597 Member
    Options

Goodness no, I eat 200-250g of carbs a day. I just save them for after I've been to the gym (carb back loading). I'd go insane and shout at everyone if I couldn't have oats or sweet potato.
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I put nut butter in almost everything! Seriously, I'm additcted! I have a full side of one cupboard with different kinds and packets/jars.

How about some stir fry zucchini noodles w/ veggies and a peanut sauce using peanut butter? Bet there are some good recipes out there for it - you'd just swap the rice for zucchini noodles.

Chili sans beans with peanut butter is yum!

There are a gazillion treat recipes (protein balls, bars, truffles, etc) that include nut butter.

I like to mix several dollups of nut butter with a small bowl of blueberries and warm it up for about :30. More of a snack, not a meal.

You might try searching Ripped Recipes.for some ideas, too. You can enter some good search criteria to narrow it down to low carb, even specify amounts.