Thanks for sharing. Encouraging and inspiring :D
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Fasttrack2freedom
    Fasttrack2freedom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Love your story!! what an amazing transformation! It is so great that you're getting this under control now too while you're young. Your quality of life is going to be 10x what it would have been. Lucky to call you my MFP Friend on here.

mark
  • YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Options
    Good stuff but the pics are gone due to the amount of viewers here
  • Trulovexo
    Options
    WOW! Your story is great! Congrats
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Aw, can't see pictures (Photobucket message), but your story is brilliant and one doesn't need pictures to see your hard work and happiness. Very well done lass :-)
  • epadmeister
    epadmeister Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Good stuff but the pics are gone due to the amount of viewers here
    Aw, can't see pictures (Photobucket message), but your story is brilliant and one doesn't need pictures to see your hard work and happiness. Very well done lass :-)

Firstly, WOOOAAH, my free account reached its bandwidth limit, I've upgraded my account so all pictures are still there :bigsmile: :blushing:

Secondly, holy crapparoony, the support from all of you is just .... wow. Astonishing. :flowerforyou: I can't thank all of you enough for your kind words, this is the fuel I need to keep on BURNIN'! :D

Thirdly, the thought of actually being an inspiration TO someone as opposed to just being inspired by someone is overwhelming... I actually may have cried a little bit reading your responses :sad:... lol cried with joy of course! ;) I hope I can continue to inspire people just through learning about this whole "fitness" malarky day in, day out.

Finally, here's a little "eureka" moment I had yesterday: I hope you can take it and apply it to whenever you're feeling worried / doubtful about anything!

I've had another "eureka" moment... those who've had me as an MFP friend for a while will know that I get a lot of these haha!

Nobody on the internet, no doctors, no personal trainers, no calorie calculators, NOBODY knows your body better than you do. Remember that this whole "fitness" malarky is all trial and error: if you're worried about whether ___ calories is too much, or if a certain workout won't produce certain results, the only thing you can actually do is try it out and see for yourself! Learn to be the master of your own health and you won't need to doubt yourself, EVER. If after a few weeks your weight has fluctuated or you didn't progress as much as you should, don't you dare think of it as a waste of time or a mistake: that's where all the learning and magic happens :)

The same way I let the kids in my nursery/kindergarten class make mistakes, I reckon we should stop worrying so much about "what if" and just try it all out: we have our whole lives to get this fitness thing right! Thanks for reading, excuse the corniness!x
  • nzchikky
    nzchikky Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! So inspiring. Well done :)
  • Pea1804
    Pea1804 Posts: 9
    Options
    Wow, just wow. So inspiring, well done on all your hard work, I hope in a few months time I can share a story so successful :)
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness you look amazing!
  • Kassy291
    Kassy291 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Omg! You were exactly where I am now so it is really amazing to see these kinds of results. Makes me realise that I CAN do this and I CAN look and feel good about myself! Thank you for your super inspiring story :D
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • jogami
    jogami Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! I am round about where you were at start so I'm very motivated right now! Have lost weight now but like you say it's a journey! Congrats!
  • LoveLoveandRage
    LoveLoveandRage Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You are amazing!!!:happy:
  • amielou42
    amielou42 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Oh em gee. You look smoking!!!!! What an achievement, congratulations!!
    Friend request coming your way :-)
  • cryptonyt
    cryptonyt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    OMG! :-) I am sorry but I laughed at the Meatloaf comparison. Yes, i can see it. What a transformation, and beating diabetes...wow! You are an inspiration. You look fantastic! And most important, you sound happy! Woohoo! Congratulations!
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Great job!! And for the record I think you were pretty before too. The meatloaf comparison made me giggle a bit though I admit. :)
  • sullrico18
    sullrico18 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congrats! :-) And I'm with some other posters, the Meatloaf reference was pretty hilarious. :-)
  • joanthemom8
    joanthemom8 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    That's great! It's so nice to see you, a very young person, making this lifestyle change now. Many of us don't realize how important it is to take care of yourself until we are older. You are so inspirational - and a great role model for other young people! Kudos to you! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!