How I lost 391lbs in 18 months! (with YouTube video)

Options

Replies

• FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Truly inspiring. Your results and journey are proof that anything is possible with the right mind set and determination!!!

I wish you continued success
  • KayBallin
    KayBallin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thrilled for you! Such an inspiration. :)
  • danijo24
    danijo24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing.
  • sheniquwa46
    Options
    Bump
  • Peachy05
    Options
    Wow! I got warm all over while reading your story. If only everyone had a "Jackie" in their lives. Please do go back to school to pursue your dream because those with depression and anxiety can definitely benefit from this. Keep sharing your story. This is amazing!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story, thank you for sharing. Congratulations, you are amazing!
  • LasseIbsen85
    Options
    Well done man! For me it seems like a big task to go from 109kg to around 80, but compared to what you went trough, i can see i just have to man up!
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    You are something short of amazing ! Truly inspirational. Congratulations on changing your life !
  • carlyd333
    carlyd333 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well done Brian. What an honest success story!

What I really want to know is when your going to go back up the Eiffel Tower and ask Jackie to marry you! :-)
  • scarletpride16
    Options
    Brian, your story is truly inspirational! You are showing other people that anyone can take control of their health and turn their lives around so I applaud you immensely! I wish you continued success on your fitness journey!

P.S. I am a Psychology major right now and also want to be a therapist so I say go for it man! Also, Cedar Point is incredible :smile:
  • mattreadfx
    mattreadfx Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    well done
  • Raclex
    Raclex Posts: 238
    Options
    Wow. You're gorgeous ;-)
  • Andee58
    Andee58 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OMG !!! You should be so proud of yourself !! That is a major accomplishment !! I can only imagine how you must feel. Awesome Job !!!
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You are an absolute inspiration!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!
  • jimennis
    jimennis Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That's one hell of a story! Congrats sir!
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Absolutely an amazing and inspirational journey Brian. You are a roll model for so many.
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!

I am inspired!

Good for you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!