30 Day Shred - Starting today - Anyone else starting?

Options
Well I have finally received my copy of the 30 day shred through the post yesterday so started today - i loved it but think I will be really feeling it by midweek :S

Anyone else started today that wants to share/help motivate? Trying to just take it one day at a time - 30 days seems a long time away!

Replies

• Amb1976
    Amb1976 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    ive only done one day of it so far..its a tough workout....ill be goin back into it this week now that my colds gone:smile:
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Im on day 6!! But Im here to motivate ya if needed!!!
  • jbrown78
    jbrown78 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I ordered my yesterday. I can't wait for it to get here!
  • tameekag
    tameekag Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I purchased the DVD last week and haven't started it.
    I was just saying that I felt like going to the gym (usually today is my off day).
    I think I'll pop in the DVD today and do that instead.
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 Friday and going to do it again today sometime! I think its great! Really gets u sweating in 20 min!
  • ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    Im starting day 5 tonight when i get home but would like to have a great support member! The video is tough but you will learn to love it after day 2 :) Good luck future/current Shredders!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I just bought it. I'd like to start today, but I have been sick for the past 4 days. Today feels like the worst so far. I could barely get out of bed I am so sore and achey and congested! But, I will most likely give it a try tonight if I feel any better, but for SURE tomorrow!
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I have it too! I have done it twice in 3 days. Do you guys know if you are supposed to do it 4 times a week or everyday??
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    O also, are y'all still doing your reg exercise routine or only doing the 30 day shred? I have been going to the gym as well, but id I go to the gym I won't do the video?
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Hi, Thats good!!! I ordered mine from eBay yesterday so I expect to get it until the end of the week...you will be miles ahead of me by then tho... you will be able to tell us all how its going!! cant wait to get my sweat on!!
  • quadgirl46
    Options
    I bought mine at Walmart few years ago and never used it I know I should...I love Jillian I also have other workout dvd's I just never used them maybe its time since I just joined here few days ago. My only workout is my treadmill. Maybe Ill mix it up one day do treadmill and one day do tapes. Thanks for bringing that up I actually forgot I had that dvd. Keep in contact and let me know how your doing
  • javamom
    javamom Posts: 309
    Options
    I am headed out to buy mine today. Any suggestions for which hand weights to start with?
  • tummymummy
    Options
    Im planning on doing the DVD every day for the 30 days and keeping up my walking - 3 kids and constant school/nursery runs pushing the pram are my exercise at the mo!

Glad to hear there are lots of us out there doing it together - Think I will need you all by the end of the week !
  • neebelung
    neebelung Posts: 115
    Options
    Ohhh how I love/loathe the 30 Day Shred. That's my go-to DVD on days I can't make it to the gym.

Good luck!! :)
  • tummymummy
    Options
    I have it too! I have done it twice in 3 days. Do you guys know if you are supposed to do it 4 times a week or everyday??

Yep, you are meant to do it every day for maximum results - Iove some of her phrases " Feel the pain, that's your fear leaving the body" Brilliant lol!
  • LiveLife73
    Options
    can a man do this workout dvd because ive seen it and they do a very instense workout..
  • nakitadawn1212
    nakitadawn1212 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it about 3X a week (not consistently), but I think I am going to start doing 2 levels 4X a week. I am here to motivate and support, so count me in! I try to do it every other day to let my muscles recoop. This week I am going to do it Monday, Wednesday, Friday and then prob on Sunday next weekend. Then the following week do it on Tues, Thursday, Sat. This is my plan so I hope I start seeing some results! Good luck every one. I also skip the cardio part of the DVD because I usually do 30-45 min of cardio on the treadmill or elliptical.
  • nakitadawn1212
    nakitadawn1212 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    can a man do this workout dvd because ive seen it and they do a very instense workout..

YOU SURE CAN!!
  • tummymummy
    Options

I hope so because I have insisted my hubby join me tomorrow!
  • LiveLife73
    Options
    im gonna start it after the football games are done today.. thanks