I need to eat cheese

Options
Or a sausage roll, or a pork pie, or a piece of toast dripping with butter, or walkers chicken crisps (large), or peanuts......

Sin foods - i have no room for them and I miss those babies :(

Posting here, not eating!

I call that progress

Sara

Replies

• dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Can't you work a small piece of something in? If you're so desperate for them, when you reach goal weight you might be more tempted to just go crazy and pile the pounds back on..
  • ichoose2believe
    ichoose2believe Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I agree.. they have some laughing cow cheese thats really good and only 25 calories. Or string cheese is 60. Last time around I thought I was giving up so much (and then i stopped losing weight) and I just went crazy. So... give in a bit here and there. Tweek your other items to fit it in.
  • nikkerbob
    nikkerbob Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I love cheese and when I went and saw my nutritionist, she said there is nothing wrong with eating cheese !!! EAT IT UP !!!!!!!
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I eat cheese all the time...

How can you not fit it in? If you open your diary, people may be able to give you some tips.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I love cheese and have some every day. When you weigh and measure your food, you can eat a portion that fits into your calorie count and macros.
  • turtlebeth
    turtlebeth Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I eat the cheese, all of the cheese. I fit it into my calorie and sodium count every single day. I don't need chocolate, but I do need cheese...
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    I eat cheese all the time...

How can you not fit it in? If you open your diary, people may be able to give you some tips.

This.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I eat cheese every day. I don't feel like a meal is complete without cheese! (unless it's Asian) Why can't you have cheese?
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Put it in your daily allowance!!!! It's calorie dense, but can be satisfying.

If I deny myself things I end up binging.

Don't eliminate something you love...it makes life BORING!
  • RebeccaMae1983
    RebeccaMae1983 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've switched to lowfat string cheese, slices, and block cheese. There is always room for cheese!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I eat cheese almost daily. And toast with butter, sausages, bacon, etc - there are no "sin" foods. Weigh, measure, eat portions that fit into your goals. And make sure your goals are realistic and sustainable. :smile:
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Oh don't give up cheese, or bacon or anything else, just eat smaller amounts of it. Fit it into your day cause well I would be upset if I couldn't eat one of these anymore

1133_GrilledBaconCheeseSandwich.jpg
  • sarahsedai
    sarahsedai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    cheese is love. cheese is life.
  • Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I live in Wisconsin. I eat cheese. On the reg.

2 cheese stix per day... delicous. just sayin
  • Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Cheese is a really good source of protein and it makes almost anything taste even better, you should be able to fit in some cheese. The avaerage calroie count for an ounce of cheese is 110, if you go out for a 30min walk you've earned yourself an ounce of cheese.

And what's wrong with peanuts? or any nuts, cashews, walnuts, almonds all so good! I've learned that if my body is craving something it's best not to deprive myself of it otherwise I may binge on it or something worse later.
  • Fitness_110
    Fitness_110 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I eat the cheese, all of the cheese. I fit it into my calorie and sodium count every single day. I don't need chocolate, but I do need cheese...

This! I have to have cheese but I make sure it fits into my calorie count
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    You better eat some cheese soon or the men in white coats will take you away
  • silentKayak
    silentKayak Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    There are no sinful foods, only sinful people :laugh:
  • Cheekies_
    Cheekies_ Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You better eat some cheese soon or the men in white coats will take you away

YES! They would have to lock me up if I couldn't eat cheese! :laugh:
  • Cc215
    Cc215 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm - I'm eating cheese now - seeing your post "made" me need to eat cheese.

Just glad I don't have sausage rolls in the house right now, otherwise they would have followed the cheese - and I wouldn't have had the calories for that.

Sorry - I know that's not helpful - but cheese always needs celebrating!