EA Sports Active 2

oddyogi
oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Is anyone else using this program? My husband surprised me with the PS3 version last week to add to my routine of running and yoga. I love it so far. My butt hurts so bad today from all the squatting calf raises and lunges I did yesterday. I started the 3-week cardio kickstart on medium last week, and I'm doing my Week 2 Workout 2 today after work. I'm going to start the 9-week program on hard once I finish this one.

Anyone else tried this program?

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Yup, i've been doing it here and there, i enjoy it :))
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    I been wanting to try it but have not gotten it yet.
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    i've got the 1st one on wii its a good burn :-)
  • I have it and it is bloody BRILLIANT!!

I am doing the 9 week program and now into week 3 and can really feel it working. I love it because you can see the cals you are burning so gives me motivation to work a bit harder!

I am starting to become an addict though as even on my rest days i am doing a work out, i am sure that will change soon! he he

Good luck with yours.

Emma x
  • I have it, too. It was my Christmas present from hubby. I LOVE it!! The first week, it wasn't my butt that was sore but my quads! Holy cow, my legs were like jelly when I would walk up and down the stairs. I just started my 3rd week with it. I've been doing customized workouts - some days mostly cardio, some days legs and full body. That's a cool feature that I like.
  • I have EA Sports Active (More Workouts) for the Wii and I love it. I even stopped going to the gym.

I am doing the 6 week challenge and I am in my third week. I recommend this for anyone on which ever console you have. I plan to buy EA Sports Active 2 for my Xbox i received this past Christmas Holiday.
This discussion has been closed.