Wow.....

Options
13»

Replies

• tihi18
    tihi18 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Sometimes people really aren't trying to be mean or aren't automatically jealous. It's crazy to me when people put things on fruit...and I would question sugar or splenda on fruit. Hey it's not really of my business but it would look weird. And I know if I add something not that healthy to some healthy my husband would say something along the lines "you should have just eaten what you really wanted" and he would say it not to be mean. So I would simply say I am eating less calories this way.
  • dani85pex
    Options
    Thanks again to all those who have replied and shared their cents on the matter. I do not believe I was making her out to be a bad person I was stating how her actions affected me to be pissed, probably because we both agreed we would do things to be healthier,....I'm not judging or laughing at her methods so to those that think I'm making her out to be a bad person, not the case at all. For the final time I was asking others how ppl act/react/change/not change to them being healthier and making better choices for themselves, and how they deal or have dealt with it. I've handled that situation already and I'm pretty sure it will not happen again I have no problem stating how something makes me uncomfortable or question someone's motives especially if I consider this person a friend...or be it a family member even. To all, have a great day:flowerforyou: ...I'm going to go eat a apple, however I choose...because it's not pie:tongue:
  • dani85pex
    Options
    Wait, how long did you microwave the apple?

1 minute intervals til I got it how I liked it...probably about 3 minutes I think....once it was hot, I added the condiments