Replies

• bluuu123
    bluuu123 Posts: 83
    Options
    wow congrats

inspiring!
  • allaboutandy64
    Options
    Great Job! Please add me as a friend? I've lost 22 pounds and have 27 more to go!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job!
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing transformation! And I agree with the others when I say that I'm so impressed with the dedication and time you have put into this. So many times we are so into instant gratification that if we don't make our goals quickly, we give up before we get to where we need to be. Very inspiring! You are the poster child for the motivational quote: Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. Time will pass anyway.

Good job!
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: Hope you continue your successful lifestyle! :happy:
  • SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!! You look amazing and are quite the encouragement to those of us on our way!!! Thanks for this post. It does help quite a bit! I want to be you......well, without the beard and necktie. :) Congrats!!!! ~Skye
  • 347Gigi
    347Gigi Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • nielsonfam
    nielsonfam Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    What a great transformation - you can see it all over your happy face. Kudos to you!!
  • GBO323
    GBO323 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Truly, it's about consistency. We don't gain it overnight...we don't lost it overnight. The benefit in losing slowly is not looking like I aged 20 years in my face like some do when going the quick-drop gastric bypass route...and I saved 15K. :)

I've gotten some friend invite...feel free to add to bunch. I've blogged on the journey and will continue to blog on the maintenance journey. So much to learn, yet so much to apply in what I've already learned.

In It to Win It!

Glenn
  • mimi1136
    mimi1136 Posts: 12
    Options
    You look great! Especially that smile on your face. Priceless. Congratulations to you!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making GOAL!! And congrats on losing that 77 pounds FOREVER!!
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Very impressive! :drinker:
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • Running_From_Zombies
    Options
    You look great!
  • murasta
    murasta Posts: 1
    Options
    Truely insiping. Congrats!!
  • BeautifulSoul705
    BeautifulSoul705 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congrads! YOU LOOK GREAT. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • GBO323
    Options
    Excited that today is first day of vacation and my new maintenance calorie range. First stop at McD's at train station and felt the immediate freedom. Staying on plan but enjoying the rewards of keeping my eyes on the prize. Yee Haw!
  • deborahgillion55
    deborahgillion55 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!!!! You look great....so healthy and a totally different person. Congratulations!! ???? ????
  • GBO323
    Options
    Yesterday was a great combo of FitBit calorie burning and enjoying the extra intake.... And trusting the MFP process. Glad the scale is at home while out of state. Freedom!
  • GBO323
    Options
    I'm ramping up my MFP blog here...should have a great TIPS posting for each week. Friend me and let's continue on the journey. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!