One month done!

Options
2»

Replies

• dlj1970
    dlj1970 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    That is such great news!! Many congratulations, but it is well deserved. You are putting so much hard work and effort into this, and it is definitely paying off!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great loss 24 lbs you are doing awesome!!!
  • chubbychic86
    chubbychic86 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB!! You have to be proud! What are you doing? Please share you secret :)
  • boxerbby
    Options
    awesome job! keep it up! u have motivated me that this can be done :bigsmile:
  • boxerbby
    Options
    i agree :)
  • KaylatheChristian
    Options
    Ummm....honestly? There is no secret to what I'm doing...I've just been really faithful about logging everything, and exercising my butt off. I work out at least 1.5 hrs per day for at least 6 days a week. I have a stationary bike I use alot and Zumba for the Wii, the Wii free step, Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds, and I just recently started doing Carmen Electra's Fit to Strip(DVD 2 is just an intense workout...not any of the strip tease dances...not sure I would be comfortable doing those ;).

I eat alot of fruits and vegetables but I don't deny myself snacks either. I love the 100 calorie packs. They are yummy and sweet but don't ruin my day.

Sodium intake is a big thing too. I've been really watching my sodium and trying to stay under 1500 a day on it.

Alot of days, I log my food before I eat so that if something doesn't fit with my sodium/calories, I can change it up.
    It's just been a lot of being conscious about what I'm doing. I'm determined and am going to prove the people wrong who said I couldn't do this!

God bless each of you on your journey. :)
  • classyaudrey
    classyaudrey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow that is so great! Congrat! That's so inspiring!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    You go girl!!!! Keep that motivation up and continue to inspire us all!!!! :o)
  • kryscas
    kryscas Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! :):)
  • ladybu6205
    ladybu6205 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    WTG... Keep up that same focus and motivation and you will reach your goals in now time!
  • ladybu6205
    ladybu6205 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Ummm....honestly? There is no secret to what I'm doing...I've just been really faithful about logging everything, and exercising my butt off. I work out at least 1.5 hrs per day for at least 6 days a week. I have a stationary bike I use alot and Zumba for the Wii, the Wii free step, Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds, and I just recently started doing Carmen Electra's Fit to Strip(DVD 2 is just an intense workout...not any of the strip tease dances...not sure I would be comfortable doing those ;).

I eat alot of fruits and vegetables but I don't deny myself snacks either. I love the 100 calorie packs. They are yummy and sweet but don't ruin my day.

Sodium intake is a big thing too. I've been really watching my sodium and trying to stay under 1500 a day on it.

Alot of days, I log my food before I eat so that if something doesn't fit with my sodium/calories, I can change it up.
    It's just been a lot of being conscious about what I'm doing. I'm determined and am going to prove the people wrong who said I couldn't do this!

God bless each of you on your journey. :)

sounds like the best way to do it! Losing in a healthy manner is always the best way! WTG...keep up the awesome focus you have going.
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    wow that is totally amazing, you ROCK!
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You are a terrific inspiration, Kayla! Good job!
  • courtrptr13
    Options
    Congrats on your progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!