Looking For A Weight Loss Buddy

Options
Hi There,

I am looking for someone who would like to partner up and keep each other accountable during our weight loss journey.

A little about me... I have been overweight my entire life, and have tried dieting off and on for years to no avail. I always end up gaining any amount of weight I have lost back and then some. It's discouraging, to say the least. Recently, some things in my life have prompted me to finally make a change - and I want...need... to see it through this time. To do that, I am going to need some help.

I am hoping to find one or two people who are willing to email or text each day to keep each other accountable and encourage each other. I am not looking for judgement or harsh words. I only hope to find someone else who is struggling with the same things I am, and maybe if we help each other we can reach our goals.

If you are interested, please message me. I am excited to hear from you.

Replies

• tiggernic
    tiggernic Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, you discription sounds so familiar
  • gul150
    gul150 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am also looking for a weight loss buddy for motivation and inspiration.

A little bit about me: My weight issues started during college when I was no longer playing 3 sports/year and started to indulge in the college diet. Over a 10 year period, gained 40-50 lbs. In between, I have had periods where I worked out and ate well and lost 10 -15 lbs but was never able to sustain the weight loss. This time I am serious. i want to make it a change for a lifetime.

I am also very busy as I am a medical resident and my hours are very tough. My job involves me to be on my feet the whole day but I tend to eat bad food because often times, I don't have time to plan my meals.

Thanks
    G
  • natashacorinne7
    Options
    Looking for the same thing, I'll message you!
  • Lelah77
    Lelah77 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'll help! I am good about coming on each day (though not usually until the evenings) but I am known to message my friends who haven't logged on in a few days, if they need it!

Feel free to add me!
  • goodwinnumbers
    Options
    Same boat! Would love to help! Add me
  • melissay28
    melissay28 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Exactly what I am looking for too.

I have struggled with my weight the past 7-ish years but really done nothing about it except be unhappy. I never worried about weight until living in Alaska where the pounds seem to appear out of nowhere and won't budge.

I am trying to lose about 15-20 pounds
  • eldorah
    eldorah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have added you! If you are interested in being buddies and keeping each other accountable each day, shoot me a message! Would love to hear from you!
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.