Stopping In To Say Hello

Options
I've had this account since about October 2005 but has never used it. I'm actually looking forward to meeting my weightloss goals this year so I plan on making good use of this site. I want to lose about 42 lbs & have enrolled in a gym to start. I know absolutely nothing about counting calories but I hope to learn a lot on here. This should be fun :bigsmile: Here's to a healthier year!

Replies

• lmarcott
    lmarcott Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Starburst, I joined 2009 played with it for awhile but not long. I am back and I HOPE, HOPE,HOPE to do better this time. I need and want this to work. Maybe we can help keep each other in check. Last time I logged in my info, peaked at some posts from other people, but never joined in. So I was kinda sorta doing this on my own......maybe that was not the best idea. So this time I want to take a different approach. I'm gonna try to make some friends to help each of us through this. I invite you be my first friend and good luck to both of us!
  • vioblee
    vioblee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi StarBurst! Counting calories is easy around here, there are so many foods already in the database. I first joined because of the mobile app, it rocks!

Good luck to you on your journey!

Brenda
  • lmarcott
    lmarcott Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am back after being gone since 2009. I'm hoping for the best. No sure how this site works, so I'll be playing around trying to figure it out. I find myself struggling with what approach to take, weight watchers, low carb/high protein......????? It's all too overwhelming. I want to keep it simple and just do it. I am back to the gym also. Goal is to go 3 times/week minimum and so far I only made it 2x last week. Gotta "just do it".