Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New....

mdrk
mdrk Posts: 11 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! I am new to this site. I hope that i can stay on track. I am one of those people that need support and someone to motivate me to stay on track so i hope that i can get that kind of motivation. My biggest problem is i eat when i am unhappy or stressed . Other than that i know what i should and shouldnt eat.

85543.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• mdrk
    mdrk Posts: 11 Member
    Hello everyone! I am new to this site. I hope that i can stay on track. I am one of those people that need support and someone to motivate me to stay on track so i hope that i can get that kind of motivation. My biggest problem is i eat when i am unhappy or stressed . Other than that i know what i should and shouldnt eat.

85543.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    Hello to you!! Congratulations--you sound just like the rest of us!!:happy:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Yay, welcome! :)

You've come to the right place for motivation and inspiration -- MFP has it in spades :heart:

We're glad to have you!
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou:
  • girldeese
    girldeese Posts: 132
    I'm just starting here today too. So welcome. Seems exciting huh? Good luck! -Shannon:bigsmile:
  • Joyclyn
    Joyclyn Posts: 2
    :happy: I am new and just worked out during lunch for the first time, so I need support so that I will do it again and again. Thanks.
  • Joyclyn
    Joyclyn Posts: 2
    :happy: I can identify totally with you. WE can encourage each other since we have roughly the same amount of weight to lose!!!
  • chubzee
    chubzee Posts: 104
    Welcome ! :smile:
  • welcome!
    I am also a emotional eater and totally understand what this issue is.
    It sucks. LOL
    But we are all here to support each other.
    :smile:
  • cre13
    cre13 Posts: 68
    I'm new too! Good luck! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.