Need Help Adding Cardio Exercise?

Options
Hi, I have found this website useful over the summer and am doing great.

My problem is a couple months ago when I add a cardio exercise I had a huge list of cardio exercises. Like I had the option of a 12 minute mile over a 10 minute mile. I am getting quicker and I want to change things up on add exercise but now I only see like three category's when I search "jogging".

Now it only searches, 1)standing in place, 2)upstairs, 3)training and pushing a wheelchair, and 4)water jogging.

Were there some changes recently?

Thanks for your help. Brian

Replies

• MaryMcnz
    MaryMcnz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I see what you mean!
    It's the same with walking and running also - I don't know when that changed but it's going to make it hard to log now :(

I used to be able to log according to the speed I walked, now all I get it:

Walking, upstairs
    Walking, using crutches
    Horseback riding, walking
    Marching band, playing instrument(walking)
    Race walking

Crazy
  • brianjmahoney
    Options
    Are you being sarcastic? I liked the complexity of options but maybe it is all the same thing if you have a time.
  • rdianemu
    rdianemu Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    All the different running speeds are still listed but you have to browse all in app (pull down on pc) scroll down to running to find them. For some reason search function doesn't work. Hope this helps.
  • brianjmahoney
    Options
    I am on a pc, so I have to choose an app to download? where is the pull down list at?
  • MaryMcnz
    Options
    All the different running speeds are still listed but you have to browse all in app (pull down on pc) scroll down to running to find them. For some reason search function doesn't work. Hope this helps.

Ah, found it now. Thanks!
    Much easier when the search function worked!

• MaryMcnz
    Options
    I am on a pc, so I have to choose an app to download? where is the pull down list at?

Click on the 'Exercise' tab, then the 'Databse' tab.
    Top right there will be a drop down box.
    Jogging comes up under running.