30 Day Shred Starting Monday, January 10th, 2011

Options

Replies

• RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    L1D9 - done :) I can tell that my endurance has improved and my HR hasn't been as high as it was D1. I am excited to move to L2 on Sunday. I am sure that once Sunday rolls around I will change my mind ;)

Jeff and I had date night tonight and I am now 445 calories over my daily limit - yikes! But ohwell, such is life and tomorrow is a new day. I will work it off tomorrow!

Happy Shreddin'!
  • RUNN3Rmom
    Options
    L1D10 - Done!! I'm excited to see what is in store for tomorrow. Off to the gym for some cardio while the kids have swim lessons.

Happy Saturday Shredding!!
  • ladykathalina
    ladykathalina Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Let the shredding begin! I completed my first day on level one. I feel great and am excited to see the results in 30 days!
  • NAVaughn
    Options
    Count me in! Trying to get to goal-this dvd is great!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    L1D6...feels great!
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    L2D4 DONE

I was in bed until about 2:30 this afternoon. I was super tired and sore.
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    L2D3 done. Still rough! :sick:
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    L2D4 DONE

Don't worry you are not alone! Got up at 8am with my lil one and then we went back to bed at 1pm and slept till 4ish! lol This level gave me a swift kick in the butt, was so tired and sore. Congrats you finished today's even though you felt that way! I have not attempted it yet :)
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 3-- done!! Ugh! In some ways, I'm feeling better than after L2 D1. However, I think I have shin splints! :sad: Since the morning after the night I did L2 for the first time, my left shin has been killing me! I tried to rest it some yesterday so I didn't go to the gym; I just did 30DS and some Wii Zumba. I tried to rest it today and did no exercise until 30 DS tonight. It felt okay most of the day today but as soon as I started 30DS I felt like my left shin was going to crack. Why me?! I really, really don't want to stop exercising completely! I can't do that.

Glad that we're all sticking to this! Good work, everyone! I read the posts everyday and smile! :smile:
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    L2D3 was my roughest day yet! I cried actual tears. I hope I can hang better tomorrow.
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    L2D3. Forced myself into it tonight. But it is done thankfully! Think it was easier the first 2 days, or maybe its because I was lazy all day:yawn: See you all tomorrow!
  • steacher24
    Options
    Just bought the DVD. Are you guys seeing results yet? Looking forward to starting!
  • HealthierMamasita
    Options
    L2D4 DONE

Don't worry you are not alone! Got up at 8am with my lil one and then we went back to bed at 1pm and slept till 4ish! lol This level gave me a swift kick in the butt, was so tired and sore. Congrats you finished today's even though you felt that way! I have not attempted it yet :)
    It was one of those days girl:laugh:
    This level is defnitely kicking my hiney. 5 days until I go to level 3 and I am BEYOND SCARED!:indifferent:
  • nthnswmn
    Options
    L1D10 done. Starting level 2 tomorrow. Looking forward to it and dreading it all at the same time.
  • RUNN3Rmom
    Options
    L2D1 - Done. Challenging...I even whimpered at one point. Off to eat some breakfast :)
  • mnheather
    mnheather Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    L2D4 done!! I really had no interest in working out today, but she was haunting me from the DVD player. I had to drag my butt out of the chair and get going. Just glad it is done for the day.
  • misskimlilac
    Options
    L2D4 done!! I really had no interest in working out today, but she was haunting me from the DVD player. I had to drag my butt out of the chair and get going. Just glad it is done for the day.

Was just thinking to myself that I should just run down and do it now and get it over with for the day. I have been doing it after dinner but last night I almost let myself get talked out of it. Okay......here I go.:wink:
  • HealthierMamasita
    Options
    L2D5- DONE

happy shredding!:flowerforyou:
  • misskimlilac
    Options
    L2D4 is DONE!! Feels good to have it done and out of the way for the Sunday. I don't know about the rest of you though...this is not getting any easier. I am not as sore every day but am not finding it any easier to finish the whole thing without having to stop. Is anyone else having this same experience?
  • mnheather
    mnheather Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    L2D4 is DONE!! Feels good to have it done and out of the way for the Sunday. I don't know about the rest of you though...this is not getting any easier. I am not as sore every day but am not finding it any easier to finish the whole thing without having to stop. Is anyone else having this same experience?

I'm not finding it any easier. I still have to take the 5 second pause during some of the movements. But I'm not going to beat myself up over it. Look at how far we have come since L1D1. We are doing awesome!!!!