Hello!

Options
I am 21 years old and recently graduated college. I got a new job and moved out on my own. I am working at a bank where I sit at my desk all day which is a big change from working in management at a grocery store where I worked 10 hour shifts on my feet. I am ready to get back in shape like I was in high school. I would like to lose at least 20 lbs by the time I go on vacation with my famliy this August. My parents both work out and have shown great progress and I hope to follow in their foot steps!

Replies

• mercymercyme
    mercymercyme Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome!!
    Hope you have a great time losing weight with myfitnesspal. Ive been here less than 10 days and i love it!! Feel free to add me as a friend.
    3917653.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Michellef67
    Michellef67 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Kris. Nice picture.
  • calliebeth
    Options
    Just found this site yesterday, and I love the food tracking. It is so helpful. I have soo much weight to loose, so sick of not being able to do the things I used to enjoy. Things like just fitting in my jeans, gardening, enjoying a nice walk, accepting invitations to go places without thinking about about how I can't beacuse I have nothing to wear! Well, I feel like this is the time, and I am encouraged by the posts from others about how things are working for you all. Looking foward to facing this with friends, to journey together is always better. I am 46 year old married woman with two grown children 22 and 21.