Starting again and needing some support

Options
Hi Everyone, I'm Sharon from North East England I have always been big and always been on a diet. I have just had a baby girl so really want to lose the weight and get fit for her sake. I want to be a yummy mummy not a tubby mummy. I have around 100lbs or 7 stone to lose first goal is to get a stone off by March 12th. Small goal know but I don't want to set my goals to high and they ben unachievable.

Good luck to one and all keep the motivation we can do it.

Replies

• orchid100
    orchid100 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Sharon... I`m in the same boat as you but I`ve found this site soooo helpful. Easy to use and everyone so supportive.

Feel free to add me and we can help each other along the way.

Good luck & Take care

Tracey :):)
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    WB to MFP! I went ahead and sent you a request! :) I've been at it for a week and love this site so much. The support of complete strangers has been really inspiring too- go to the success stories and view the before & after photos... such motivation since these are REAL people! :) If they can do it, so can we! Best of luck to you!
  • CeeDoubleU
    Options
    Hello Sharon! I also have 100lbs to loose and I will love to loose it by Sept. 15th. While others say it is a lot to loose, I simply tell them NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! WE CAN ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER! Good luck & God Bless <3
  • VP72
    VP72 Posts: 89
    Options
    Hi!

I'm Vanessa and I'm from South East England. Like you I have always been overweight, on a diet!
    This is my second week, I need to lose 75lb, lost 5lb on my first week & weigh in tomorrow - fingers crossed.

Feel free to add me as a friend & we can support each other on our journey.

Good Luck!

:smile:
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm West Midlands UK.
    Want to lose another 28lb but have been on a diet since I can remember.
    At my heaviest I was 48lbs heavier than I am now and have been just a bit heavier than I am now for about 4 years.

It's time to shift the last 2 stone!

You'll find lots of encouragement here.
    I've been here only a week and it's brilliant.
    Good luck.
  • jenX1174
    jenX1174 Posts: 154
    Options
    Hi Sharon! Welcome....my daughter is a big motivator for me as well, and she is 3. I have a son who is 16, sadly he's seen my weight loss struggles. He's a little overweight now, but I'm hoping that as I continue a healthier lifestyle it will inspire him. Also, there are things I didn't or couldn't do with him that I want to do with my daughter.

I just started a week ago, and I love this site. I get support and encouraged everyday that I'm here. Feel free to add me as a friend, and I wish you well on your journey! :drinker:
  • vladikavkaz
    vladikavkaz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Best of luck, and there'll always be someone on here to bounce off if you need a hand.

Rosy67 is currently running a North vs South weight loss competition over the next seven weeks, and I'm sure you'll be more than welcome to join if you so wish.
    No glamorous prizes on offer, just a lot of Kudos. Certainly keeping me motivated over the next couple of months. The Northerners won the first week. Grr.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/159370-team-uk-northern-numpties-vs-southern-softies-week-1-result

Cheers,
    Russell