How much did YOU lose?

Options
2»

Replies

• amccrazgrl
    amccrazgrl Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this since the last week of Oct and only lost 3 pounds. It's crazy but my gf tells me I'm muscular for a female.I believe it too bc 5 years of Curves which is basically strength training. I started there at 155 and maxes out at 172 few months. I started here at 169 with 29.?? BMI and 33%BF. next mont I'm joining a different gym to bet that dreaded card I think I need.

My clothes fit the same too!
  • punkinbeanie
    Options
    I lost 8 lbs the firsst 3 weeks. I am on my fourth week right now.:wink:
  • chrish1981
    Options
    It's been almost 3 weeks and I'm down 7 pounds.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    In my first month I started with about 40 pounds of fat to lose. I lost 20 within the first month, and didn't even begin to lose the rest of the fat until November. Between those months I had done enough strength training that I only felt as though I needed to lose 10 more pounds, which I did.

Now it's a matter of reaching my strength training goal.
  • Caerphilly75
    Caerphilly75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I gained 10 lbs my first month :)

I started 10/09 at 285 by 11/09 i was 296, but 3/10 i was down to 265, if you have a solid plan it will work out in the end :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!