Guys

Options

Replies

• Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Have you ever dated someone who wore NO makeup?

Ladies

Have you dated a guy who did something more for there appearance and what was it?

I guess I can start from what I know for a fact. When I was eighteen and went on a date with a Hispanic 16 year old. When I got to her house and met her parents I go to see her literally fresh out the shower and just smiled. She went to her room which I follow to put on some clothes. I did turn to give her a little privacy. She was ready to go in ten minutes which has been unheard of for me with any other girl. Her hair was clumpy wet which I like. Her mom suggested she blow dry her own hair. I politely declined that comment and said lets go. Word of wisdom from her father were make sure you have a full tank of gas.

I do not think I have ever met a girl since then that has been out in public with zero make up.

And you had to mention that she was hispanic because...?
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    i don't even understand why you mentioned the details about being in her room when she's changing, it does nothing to add to your question.

you may actually be the most sophisticated troll out there lol

I know for a fact she wore no make up so me saying that confirms it.

Do even realize how creepy and weird this is? Probably not.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    i don't even understand why you mentioned the details about being in her room when she's changing, it does nothing to add to your question.

that actually makes sense.

but you could have simply said 'i watched her get ready' or something less inflamatory, and then more people would answer your question.

on the other hand, most people seem to just be answering you , so maybe i'm just the only prude lol
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options

Well, we didn't believe it until you posted this irrefutable proof.
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    So tell me.. How did it feel to wake up?
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    34y70xf.jpg

This one made me LOL I love Prince!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options

Do even realize how creepy and weird this is? Probably not.

i think your first sentance needs a subject, not entirely sure what your saying here
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

but you could have simply said 'i watched her get ready' or something less inflamatory, and then more people would answer your question.

on the other hand, most people seem to just be answering you , so maybe i'm just the only prude lol

I'm not a prude. Still think it's creepy.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    As to the original question - Making an effort is always appreciated but not always required. I like women who know when and where they have to make the effort. If someone doesn't make an effort because they're lazy, then that's unattractive. If someone chooses to forgo makeup because there are more important things to focus on, that's awesome. I don't want to date someone who is obsessed about their looks. I don't want to date someone who doesn't care about their looks. I want to date someone who knows how to balance looks with all the other important things in life.

Well said. I am luck that my wife is not high maintenance and will often go no makeup and looks great. It's nice when we go out and I can tell she's put some effort into looking nice, but it's also cool that most of the time she can throw on a t-shirt and jeans and be ready to go in 5 minutes.

:love: :love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I hardly ever wear makeup... If I do its just because maybe I am going somewhere special OR I just want to feel a little prettier, but I know that I do not need the makeup to look beautiful...
    When I actually put on makeup, my husband makes a remark about me getting all gussied up... I think its his way of telling me I dont need to go through all of the trouble.
  • Return_of_the_Big_Mac
    Options
    34y70xf.jpg

he's a tiny little bundle of awesome
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

No, you are not a prude.

Man in room with naked 16 year old while parents are home? Weird. And doubtful. Part of me thinks this is a fantasy he conjured in his head. :sick:
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Dude what kind of man are you? You couldn't wait in the living room?

We all make mistakes right. We live and we learn.
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Dude what kind of man are you? You couldn't wait in the living room?

We all make mistakes right. We live and we learn.
    At that age I doubt "mistake" was the last thing on your young mind.
  • wolfsbayne
    Options
    34y70xf.jpg

he's a tiny little bundle of awesome

No doubt! I hear he puts on a phenomenal show. I wouldn't know though :frown:
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Me, I just get shower fresh, iron my clothes, brush my teeth, deodorant, and Chanel Bleu cologne.

I prefer women with little to no makeup

I dont even know if ironing your clothes is required.. just throw those bad boys in the dryer for a few minutes while you are getting shower fresh ... They will not need ironed after that... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • wolfsbayne
    Options
    Me, I just get shower fresh, iron my clothes, brush my teeth, deodorant, and Chanel Bleu cologne.

I prefer women with little to no makeup

I dont even know if ironing your clothes is required.. just throw those bad boys in the dryer for a few minutes while you are getting shower fresh ... They will not need ironed after that... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I like you...:drinker:
  • Return_of_the_Big_Mac
    Options
    No dinner without a dinner jacket.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Have you ever dated someone who wore NO makeup?

Ladies

Have you dated a guy who did something more for there appearance and what was it?

I guess I can start from what I know for a fact. When I was eighteen and went on a date with a Hispanic 16 year old. When I got to her house and met her parents I go to see her literally fresh out the shower and just smiled. She went to her room which I follow to put on some clothes. I did turn to give her a little privacy. She was ready to go in ten minutes which has been unheard of for me with any other girl. Her hair was clumpy wet which I like. Her mom suggested she blow dry her own hair. I politely declined that comment and said lets go. Word of wisdom from her father were make sure you have a full tank of gas.

I do not think I have ever met a girl since then that has been out in public with zero make up.

And you had to mention that she was hispanic because...?

she was.
  • Return_of_the_Big_Mac
    Options
    Am I the only person who thought this was the start of a bad reddit erotica story?
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    Options

I was kind of thinking the same thing.

I try to leave out details like this as well when I post personal questions became I know I would get judgemental answers without them actually answering my questions