Guys

Options

Replies

• SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person who thought this was the start of a bad reddit erotica story?

But the petals only fell once in this thread.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    i don't even understand why you mentioned the details about being in her room when she's changing, it does nothing to add to your question.

you may actually be the most sophisticated troll out there lol

I know for a fact she wore no make up so me saying that confirms it.

Do even realize how creepy and weird this is? Probably not.
    Does it help that the father was almost in seeing distance of us.

Well I did what I did and she did not object to it. So it being creepy to you does not make it creepy to others.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    i don't even understand why you mentioned the details about being in her room when she's changing, it does nothing to add to your question.

Do even realize how creepy and weird this is? Probably not.
    Does it help that the father was almost in seeing distance of us.

Well I did what I did and she did not object to it. So it being creepy to you does not make it creepy to others.

Judging by the responses here, I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.
  • yopeeps025
    Options

that actually makes sense.

but you could have simply said 'i watched her get ready' or something less inflamatory, and then more people would answer your question.

on the other hand, most people seem to just be answering you , so maybe i'm just the only prude lol

No, you are not a prude.

Man in room with naked 16 year old while parents are home? Weird. And doubtful. Part of me thinks this is a fantasy he conjured in his head. :sick:

I'm sorry your childhood was uneventful.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I don't wear any make-up day to day or for work. I only wear it when I am going for a night out with friends or my partner and special occasions. I never got into the routine of slatheirng it on everyday and never really cared. I know I look better with it on but it is so much effort!
    My current boyfriend and previous ones have always complimented me without make-up. However the majority of females I know, family, friends, colleagues would never leave the house without a full face of make-up. So I think it is more common for women to go with it than without.

I wear makeup to go out with friends and for work. I never wear it at home though hanging around or running errands and stuff.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I never wear make-up.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

No, it's definitely creepy. And if her father wasn't creeped out there's something wrong with him.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    Dude what kind of man are you? You couldn't wait in the living room?

We all make mistakes right. We live and we learn.
    At that age I doubt "mistake" was the last thing on your young mind.

At that age I was not thinking about sex because I was still a virgin at that time. So when she told me we will not have sex I was fine with it. You can't miss what you never tried.
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options

At that age I was not thinking about sex because I was still a virgin at that time. So when she told me we will not have sex I was fine with it. You can't miss what you never tried.
    Funny, because at this age, it really popped into your mind to divulge that was she Hispanic. Time to rub the hairs on my chinny chin chin.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Since everyone is so different, it's safe to assume that some guys have gone out with girls that don't wear makeup and some girls have gone out with guys that do a little extra to their appearance.

Personally, I rarely wear makeup. I also have gone out with a mixture of guys that do extra or are just comfortable.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options

with these factors you should have been constantly thinking about sex as an 18 year old male lol
  • JT_Taylor99
    Options
    This could be the preface for a new book called "50 Shades of Derp".
  • yopeeps025
    Options

No, it's definitely creepy. And if her father wasn't creeped out there's something wrong with him.

What does her father have to do we her and I. If she thought it was creepy she would have said something. "Get out" comes to mind but she saw that when I saw her I turned around and kept talking.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

that actually makes sense.

but you could have simply said 'i watched her get ready' or something less inflamatory, and then more people would answer your question.

on the other hand, most people seem to just be answering you , so maybe i'm just the only prude lol

No, you are not a prude.

Man in room with naked 16 year old while parents are home? Weird. And doubtful. Part of me thinks this is a fantasy he conjured in his head. :sick:

I'm sorry your childhood was uneventful.

28468-Taylor-swift-lol-gif-bzRK.gif
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options

Funny, because at this age, it really popped into your mind to divulge that was she Hispanic. Time to rub the hairs on my chinny chin chin.

i'm not suprised people focus on that... but to me its not really insensitive or inflamitory, its just irrelivant information
  • 115s
    Options
    This could be the preface for a new book called "50 Shades of Derp".
    Hurrr...
  • 115s
    Options

i'm not suprised people focus on that... but to me its not really insensitive or inflamitory, its just irrelivant information
    So is saying that he went into her room while she was fresh out the shower lol.
  • yopeeps025
    Options

with these factors you should have been constantly thinking about sex as an 18 year old male lol

That one theory.
  • yopeeps025
    Options

Once again confirms no make up. Very relevant to my question.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options

Once again confirms no make up. Very relevant to my question.

Yes, because we totally didn't believe you at all until you confirmed it. Now it's clearly true.