Replies

• jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    dafuq did I just read?
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Dude what kind of man are you? You couldn't wait in the living room?

We all make mistakes right. We live and we learn.
    At that age I doubt "mistake" was the last thing on your young mind.

At that age I was not thinking about sex because I was still a virgin at that time. So when she told me we will not have sex I was fine with it. You can't miss what you never tried.
    Funny, because at this age, it really popped into your mind to divulge that was she Hispanic. Time to rub the hairs on my chinny chin chin.

i'm not suprised people focus on that... but to me its not really insensitive or inflamitory, its just irrelivant information
    So is saying that he went into her room while she was fresh out the shower lol.

Once again confirms no make up. Very relevant to my question.

Yes, because we totally didn't believe you at all until you confirmed it. Now it's clearly true.

Ok do I need you to believe my story. Sure don't.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Dude what kind of man are you? You couldn't wait in the living room?

We all make mistakes right. We live and we learn.
    At that age I doubt "mistake" was the last thing on your young mind.

At that age I was not thinking about sex because I was still a virgin at that time. So when she told me we will not have sex I was fine with it. You can't miss what you never tried.
    Funny, because at this age, it really popped into your mind to divulge that was she Hispanic. Time to rub the hairs on my chinny chin chin.

i'm not suprised people focus on that... but to me its not really insensitive or inflamitory, its just irrelivant information
    So is saying that he went into her room while she was fresh out the shower lol.

Once again confirms no make up. Very relevant to my question.

Yes, because we totally didn't believe you at all until you confirmed it. Now it's clearly true.

Ok do I need you to believe my story. Sure don't.
    Herp-Derp-GIF.gif
  • stillhere1981
    stillhere1981 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm having a hard time understanding what is going on. Is English not your first language? I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just curious.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    I'm having a hard time understanding what is going on. Is English not your first language? I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just curious.

IEP look it up. So yeah reading and writing were always difficult so I never did try to excel and learn it until I decided Psychology as my major.
  • stillhere1981
    stillhere1981 Posts: 119 Member
    Options

IEP look it up. So yeah reading and writing were always difficult so I never did try to excel and learn it until I decided Psychology as my major.

Fair enough
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    dafuq did I just read?

This... :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    What in the fresh hell is this?

I don't wear makeup on weekends because I like to give my skin a rest. I also don't blow dry or use any hot tools on my hair on the weekends for the same reason.

My boyfriend won't wear brutal looking death metal band shirts when we visit my parents out of respect for them, even though I tell him they won't care. Oh and he doesn't wear make-up either because I knows I like him with a fresh face.
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Putting the story aside.

I don't think any of the guys I dated did anything out of the normally. When I was younger, yeah a few might have worn nail polish and make-up, but that was so long ago.

I wore make-up as a teenager and young adult. I have hardly worn make-up in the last few years, but that is because I have really sensitive skin and do not go anywhere I feel it is needed. I do want to find some make up that doesn't cause a reaction on my skin for special occasions though.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    You sir, at times post questions as if you were an awkward teenager.

1. Why the heck did those parents allow you to enter their naked teenager's room?

2. females go in public without make up all the time. I can drive to the nearest store and see over a handful. I do on weekends when I'm not required to be at a social function.

No a guy does not need to do anything "extra" husband or friend wise. I'm in their company b/c of who they are.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Women go out with out make up on all the damn time ... I was out in no make up in public like two days ago

the horrrrrrrrrrror

also i do not wash my hair or blow dry it ......my hair is awesome

& I have dated men who wore make up before but they only wore it when preforming with their bands (death/heavy metal musicians you know how it is)
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options

Does it help that the father was almost in seeing distance of us.

Um.....that just makes it even more creepy......
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I do not wear make-up on the weekends.

I do not wear make-up on the week days or at work.

My wife does not allow naked teenages into our bedroom. (that I know of anyhow)
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I rarely wear makeup and since I cut my hair short, I rarely brush it

not_even_sorry.gif
  • Ump78
    Ump78 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Me, I just get shower fresh, iron my clothes, brush my teeth, deodorant, and Chanel Bleu cologne.

I prefer women with little to no makeup

I dont even know if ironing your clothes is required.. just throw those bad boys in the dryer for a few minutes while you are getting shower fresh ... They will not need ironed after that... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    throwback to my military days. Still gotta be squared away n *kitten* :bigsmile:
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    OP, did she at least draw her eyebrows on with a Sharpie before you guys left for the date?

LOL
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    I rarely wear makeup and since I cut my hair short, I rarely brush it

not_even_sorry.gif

Funny
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I prefer a lady wear just a little makeup when going out...............................................................................................

kathy-kinney-main-1.jpg
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    There were some lovely posts here over the weekend ....

WzMPt2z.gif