what is your kryptonite?

Options
there always that one thing that always trips you back a few steps everytime you take a step foward...that is cookies lol

Replies

• misslo718
    misslo718 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bread. Hard crust, soft inside. with sesame seeds. Excuse me, i need a cold shower now.
  • GorgeousMani
    GorgeousMani Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ICE ICE ICE CREEEEAAAAMMMM :)
  • CUNKNNK
    CUNKNNK Posts: 10
    Options
    Cheese and/or Root Beer
  • meganva
    Options
    Butter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! butter on bread.. butter on potatoes... butter on rice....yummmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • dungardove
    Options
    Crisps, crisps & more crisps..cheese & onion, ready salted, BBQ, any flavour, any time!!!!!
  • tsummey
    tsummey Posts: 15
    Options
    cheese!! i love it!! i can eat it all day everyday on everything
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Gummy bears, chips, and merlot (but I have up alcohol for New Years and so far so good).
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Oddly mine is fruit.... I am on a high protein low carb diet and not being able to have fruit is the hardest part. Oh, and BREAD too!! ARGH!!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Bad planning and/or alcohol. Those two lead to really bad decisions. But if it has to be food, its... m.... grilled chicken with potatoes and stuff like that:D or anything my mom cooks!
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    CHIPS!! Any kind....I can have some at my house, be at a potluck, have all kinds of wonderful other things that would be there to eat, and I still reach for the chips. And they can be the most boring kind of chip too...still go for 'em!
  • bmbellamy
    bmbellamy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wise Potato Chips.... the smell is unbelievable when I first open the bag....and near to impossible to stop eating, once started.
  • CherylFFD
    Options
    White bread, and Mt. Dew. They are my crack. When they are in the house (which is rare), I can't concentrate. I just want to consume them immediately and completely.
  • Glos_Bloke
    Options
    Biscuits, or cookies if you're not from the UK :smile:

Hate to say it, but I can destroy a pack of biscuits without even thinking about it. I've such a sweet tooth.
  • mmdavidson0128
    mmdavidson0128 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm so right there with you maidenbrooklyn. I couldn't ever possibly get the Atkins diet craze. Ahhh bread...I love you. And chocolate.
  • MmhmmStephanie
    Options
    Coke (although I recently switched to cherry cola Diet Rite) or Diet Lime Coke. Also, salt and vinegar kettle cooked chips.
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    pizza.. especially leftover, room temp/ cold
    fresh bread with butter/olive oil
    nachos

the good news is that I can limit my access to all of them
    the bad news is that have to limit my access to all of them

:laugh:
  • Sunshinetiff02
    Options
    Any kind of sour or fruity candy!! And almost any type of fast food... ugh!
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    bread, crackers, wine oh my!
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    cheese!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    pizza................ *drool*