I binged on pizza...:(

Tanie98
Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
I went to the gym and burned 1000 calories then i ate 3 slices of thick crust meat lovers pizza .what a waste :mad: :ohwell:

Replies

• _SantaClause
    _SantaClause Posts: 335 Member
    I'm confused, what was the waste?
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    I just ate 2 pieces of NY Style pizza, 4 garlic knots and no regrets whatsoever. I'd do it again!
  • Rachinator92
    Rachinator92 Posts: 62 Member
    I did it too, while my calories didn't go over I DID go waaaaay over on sodium.
  • Muffie22
    Muffie22 Posts: 77 Member
    forget it and move on. sounds like you exercised off more than you ate anyway. Plus what's the point in putting in all the effort if you can't let yourself go a bit food wise every now and then?

(btw, i wouldn't really class 3 slices of pizza as a 'binge' :P)
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Not a waste. Exercising to burn more calories is pretty pointless in my experience. But exercising for health and more muscle is not a waste. So just enjoy your pizza and assume at least some of it went to build or repair muscle.
  • golfmonk
    golfmonk Posts: 119 Member
    Yesterday, I had 6 slices of pizza (plus wings) and didn't whine about it on MFP; it was delicious!!!!

Looking forward to the next time!!!
  • You shouldn't feel guilty cause you burned 1000 Cal anyways so the good thing is you feel satisfied and yet you will not gain any weight.
  • Lottiotta
    Lottiotta Posts: 162 Member
    I'd want pizza too after burning 1000 calories, wow!

Don't feel bad. :) I just worked out that my comfortable sustainable deficit is about 120 calories per day. That's about half a kilogram (1 lb) per month. You are doing GREAT!
  • chippiebear
    chippiebear Posts: 6 Member
    Pizza is so not a waste and eating 3 slices is not binging.
    I personally feel it is the ultimate food....why?, you got your carbs, protein, dairy, and veggies if they are on it. It's like a portable food group on the go :)
    Enjoy the meal you had.
  • my son ordered pizza, I just looked at it.

but since you burned it u are allowed to eat it back.
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Welcome to my world! I love pizza and eat it a few times a month. I give up a lot but , not that. I try to either make it fit my day or i just go with it and get back on track the next day.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Pizza is never a waste.

And sometimes you're going to have days you go over your goals. You can't freak out about it. Shake it off.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Just make up for it tomorrow, or make it something you only do once in a while. That's what I do.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Oh and there's nothing wrong with pizza...

In honor of you I might go stuff my face with more!

19.gif
  • QAPmom
    QAPmom Posts: 458 Member
    I did last night! So good! Start over tomorrow ;)
  • Tanie98
    Pizza is so not a waste and eating 3 slices is not binging.
    I personally feel it is the ultimate food....why?, you got your carbs, protein, dairy, and veggies if they are on it. It's like a portable food group on the go :)
    Enjoy the meal you had.

yes its very filling and now I cant seem to reach my 1200 net calories since I am full and satisfied. Normally I am hungry after 2 hours of eating
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    jennifer-lawrence-food-eating-pizza-funny-lol.gif?w=590
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    This must really be bothering you, to post it 2 times today.
  • Tanie98
    Oh and there's nothing wrong with pizza...

In honor of you I might go stuff my face with more!

19.gif

The slices where much thicker than that.lol