Found my boyfriend on an online dating site:

2»

Replies

• LankyYankee
    LankyYankee Posts: 260 Member
    I found mine here too. :heart: I also found all my wives, girlfriends, the chicks I'm going steady with, and my life partner.

As well as your ZASP, popular lady :wink:
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    I found mine here too. :heart: I also found all my wives, girlfriends, the chicks I'm going steady with, and my life partner.

I forgot which title is mine.

Girlfriend....remember??
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member

I forgot which title is mine.

Girlfriend....remember??

I thought that was my title with you...I'm not sure about JJ, though.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member

jensen21.gif
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    I've only found women on here that will eventually wreck my political career

This is true and I feel like it should be reiterated.

And I don't even have a political career.

But it makes everyone really fun friends.

Really fun.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Yes.. there are so many fewer catfish and spammers here than there are on craigslist.
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Yes.. there are so many fewer catfish and spammers here than there are on craigslist.

Everyone knows that there's NONE of that on Craigslist. NONE. None here, either. Sadly, I'd rather reply to one of them, and give honest, sincere advice, on the off chance it is a *real* circumstance, and God forbid someone needing help. You never know, even though most of the **** is *out there* someone reading it may be in the *real* same boat and too ashamed to speak out. I know, I know, I'm one of those crazy *kitten* people who tries to think of the best in *most* situations, or help where I can. I do have the good sense, however, to know some, I just need to walk away from. Just back up, and walk away.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member

Everyone knows that there's NONE of that on Craigslist. NONE. None here, either. Sadly, I'd rather reply to one of them, and give honest, sincere advice, on the off chance it is a *real* circumstance, and God forbid someone needing help. You never know, even though most of the **** is *out there* someone reading it may be in the *real* same boat and too ashamed to speak out. I know, I know, I'm one of those crazy *kitten* people who tries to think of the best in *most* situations, or help where I can. I do have the good sense, however, to know some, I just need to walk away from. Just back up, and walk away.

It's a good way to be. You just have to be willing to be ok with being taken every once in a while.