New here.. looking for friends!!

I am 23 years old... 6'0" tall... about 220 lbs. Yeah not a small person at all lol!

I am getting ready to start this journey once again. I have fallen off the wagon quite a few times, but this time it just feels different. I have goals i want to accomplish and without this weight loss... I can't accomplish them.

I definitely am going to need motivational support and new friends who are on their own journey. Every one of us is different but we all have the same goal. To get healthier and feel better.

Feel free to send me an add!

Replies

• radimage
    radimage Posts: 99
    Welcome, and good luck...you can do it!
  • claire81mfp
    claire81mfp Posts: 5 Member
    hello, add me any time.xxx:smile:
  • Good luck on your journey. You can achieve your goals!!!!!
    Our bodies are capable of anything its our minds we have to convince
  • XnnyX
    XnnyX Posts: 8
    Thank you!!!
  • Grandmaangela69
    Grandmaangela69 Posts: 1 Member
    I'll be your friend! The more friends, the more motivation. This is a GREAT way to keep track of what you eat. It's so easy. I always hated when people told me to write down everything I eat. Now I can add what I eat at work on my computer, in a restaurant on my phone. It's super easy. I know the hard part is getting going and sticking with it. We're here to help! Another difficult part is sticking to it. Knowing that this is a lifestyle change is hard to accept at first, but once you conquer it, you'll never have to worry about your weight again. Did you download the Fitstar app? It's amazing. It tailors workouts to your ever and integrates with MFP which will give your more calories for the day if you burn a specific #. Got for it. You can it!!!