leggings?

Options

Replies

• Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I have friends that say leggings are not pants, but I think as long as your shirt covers your butt, or if they are really thick, it shouldn't matter. If they're really thick it seems the same as skinny jeans to me.

Oh god, skinny jeans are worse.
  • nicola8900
    nicola8900 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I prefer to wear leggings over any other pants, theyre the most comfortable pretty much live in them :)
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Chaotic_Weevil Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Leggings as a shirt is what we are doing now
  • Morgan5647
    Morgan5647 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I love skinny jeans. They are so versatile
  • Twignasty
    Twignasty Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yes, I don't care what people wear either!
    If that person looks real bad...just glance, chuckle and move on. :P
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Most people who wear leggings as pants should probably not be wearing them. If you're going to wear them, they need to look appropriate for your size/shape. I wear them with a long top and rainboots. Cutest rainy day outfit ever.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    people need to wear what they want and we need to stop worrying about what other people are wearing

exactly! I'm getting a bit sick of people telling other people what to wear. I think it comes from insecure people.

FACTS!!!
  • Sbrn_
    Sbrn_ Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my leggings and skinny jeans. I wear nothing else but those on my lower half. But I always wear a long shirt or top if I'm in leggings.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    As long as they cover up fupas and *kitten* - I think Leggings are awesome, especially with a nice pair of taller boots and a tunic/dress.
  • StephGetsSexy
    StephGetsSexy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I wear leggings all the time! I love them with long tops and in the winter time with boots, so cute <3

JUST DON'T MAKE THIS AWFUL LEGGINGS MISTAKE:

(Photo Link)

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4743029248/h7773C810/
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I only find leggings acceptable for fitness related activities, or under skirts/dresses.

I'm not trying to police anyone else's clothing choices or anything... I mean, wear what you want. But I'm afraid I do get to have preferences and opinions. Booo, i know. Whatever.

This 100%.
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    people need to wear what they want and we need to stop worrying about what other people are wearing

*high five*

I second that high five....
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I prefer to wear leggings over any other pants, theyre the most comfortable pretty much live in them :)

yep, this
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    velvet leggings are nice
    and some of the pleathery ones are decent

but i rather wear jeans or pants
  • janine2355
    janine2355 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    It depends on where you are going. For instance, I am not allowed to wear them to the office even if I had the nicest button down shirt and blazer on. It really depends on where you are going. I think for everyday or even going out to dinner you can really dress them up and make them look great with boots and a great top and accessories. You can even add a blazer to it for an even dressier look
  • TheresaC928
    Options
    I don't care for them no. If the shirt is long enough to cover the butt then yes.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    i wear what i want. i dont worry about what people think.. people worry too much about what other people think.. just wear whatever or nothing even..lol.. but seriously the person that needs to be comfortable is you. you cant please everyone so please yourself.
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    I find it one of the hottest ways to dress for females , but that's just my opinion
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I think they're fine, but I do prefer them with a shirt that covers the butt.
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I prefer leggings under a tunic or when us older women are wearing a short (miniskirt length) dress.