restarting 4stone to lose any buddies out there

Options
Hi, I've restarted today I've had a few months out and have 4 stone left to lose. I've done ok today so far. I'd love to hear from anyone else trying to lose weight. I'm determined to be well on my way to that goal by Christmas.
Lilli

Replies

• Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    why do you want to lose buddies? :-p
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Hi Lilli, I haven't got much to lose now, but I would love to have you as a friend :happy:
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I have the same to lose and have been losing consistently since July 16th! Feel free to add me as I am on here every day!
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hi lilli I've got a further 4 stone to shift and would like the company too!
    (Had a quick look at your profile ... seriously don't worry about your daughter... you could look like Cheryl Cole -which you do a bit-... and she'd still be embarrassed to be seen with you... or her Dad. It's a parent/child thing not your weight ;-) )
  • lilli2013
    lilli2013 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone thanks so much for your kind words! :smile: I missed the comma out re lose friends!lol....I'm a bad typist. :blushing: It'll be so much easier being able to have some support losing weight as all of my friends are skinny minnies so they dont understand the hard work involved in weight loss.
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I had to ask my wife (who is British) who Cheryl Cole was :) At any rate, best of wishes on your journey and have sent a friend request
  • cherryblossombabe
    cherryblossombabe Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! I am aiming to lose around 4 stone too.. This is my second attempt at MFP, cause you know what I ain't a quitter! :) we got this! Feel free to add me tooooo.
  • spinneyhex
    spinneyhex Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm on the way to losing 3 and a half stone which I never believed possible I'd be happy to be a buddy :D
  • Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone thanks so much for your kind words! :smile: I missed the comma out re lose friends!lol....I'm a bad typist. :blushing: It'll be so much easier being able to have some support losing weight as all of my friends are skinny minnies so they dont understand the hard work involved in weight loss.

:tongue:
  • keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    could someone give me a pound equivalent to a stone?

14lb to a stone, or 6.3kg..