'JUST DANCE 2 Scores' Challenge!!!! Week 2

Options
1235»

Replies

• bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I have been playing or practicing I guess I should say... I am not sure what my scores are/were. But I am trying to figure out the moves.. I do find my scores are much better on the fast beat songs. I don't have the wii plus the plain remote does that make a difference? This is all very new to me and I am so enjoying doing this everyday I am off... It is fun... I will defiantly write scores down for next weeks challenge. I hope they are some of the faster songs :)

I find even if I am in perfect timing with the dancer my scores are not registering. Not sure if I am not centered enough or not far enough away from the sensor bar? Any ideas?

Thanks Laurie
  • mommy2maddox
    mommy2maddox Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to join in on this challenge! I didn't do the songs that you have chosen but these are my scores for today's workout...
    I select my songs by closing my eyes and pressing A. LOL.

It's Raining Men...8157
    Dagomba...6171
    Move Your Feet...4381 (I LOVE the moves in this dance but it is HARD. I WILL learn it someday)
    Proud Mary...7960

These were from yesterday...
    Iko Iko 7169
    Satisfaction (LOVE Benny Benassi!!!)...6988
    Hey Ya!...5291
    Sympathy For The Devil...7171
    Cosmic Girl...6655

K, I am going to try "I Feel Good", "When I Grow Up" (I don't like this one...LOL), and Toxic tomorrow!

Thank you for letting me join in.
    Rockafeller Skank...5562
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I have been playing or practicing I guess I should say... I am not sure what my scores are/were. But I am trying to figure out the moves.. I do find my scores are much better on the fast beat songs. I don't have the wii plus the plain remote does that make a difference? This is all very new to me and I am so enjoying doing this everyday I am off... It is fun... I will defiantly write scores down for next weeks challenge. I hope they are some of the faster songs :)

I find even if I am in perfect timing with the dancer my scores are not registering. Not sure if I am not centered enough or not far enough away from the sensor bar? Any ideas?

Thanks Laurie

Me too!
    I am getting semi frustrated... even when I do the moves perfectly, I get an "ok" or even "x"??? I've tried playing with the calibration but that didn't seem to help any!
  • tata2g3
    tata2g3 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I Got You (I Feel Good): 10554
    When I Grow Up: 8875
    Toxic: 9213

I'm still working on it though!
  • tata2g3
    Options
    My new scores from this morning

I Feel Good: 10975
    When I grow up: 9551
    Toxic: 9998

My arms are buring! lol
  • tata2g3
    Options
    I Feel Good: 10975
    When I grow up: 9551
    Toxic: 10239

Ok, I give up. My arms feel like wet noodles lol
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Okay, here are the Just Dance 2 champions for week 2 (again, if I'm wrong, let me know!):

I Got You (I Feel Good) = 10975pts (tata2g3)
    When I Grow Up = 9631pts (loveme445)
    Toxic = 10316pts (eclairuk)

Well done to the 3 highest scorers!!!!!

I'll post a new thread soon and put the link on here!

LouiseXXX
  • DMK710
    DMK710 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    WOW I'm impressed!! I'm so uncoordinated! It takes me a while to just learn the moves. I've been working on toxic and my best score is 6888.

But I haven't even tried any of the other songs yet. I'm slow but moving !!
  • DMK710
    DMK710 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    OKay....wow. I am loving this Dance 2. I'm getting better!! before I realize the time, 45 mins has gone by. this is fun.