• Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Are those parachute pants?

Lol. Running tights.
  • Ftw37
    Options
    I literally opened up this thread and said out loud: "Oh my god....OH.....MY......GOD!!!!!" You've blown me away. Incredibly determination, focus, and strength.

Not sure if you meant to pose in front of a wall board that was titled "CHOICE", but I use this word DAILY for my decisions when it comes to my health progress...it all boils down to that....we CHOOSE multiple times a day on what we will do to help in our success in achieving our goals....you must have made a million choices from 400+ lbs to now.

I'm beaming for you, your poor bones, and your happy heart! Congratulations...you are probably one of the most amazing transformations I've seen here.

:bigsmile: :happy:

Thanks very much. The stand ups were done intentionally at my weight loss group. It is run by a man named Harvey Brooker here in Toronto. He runs a weight loss group for men only, with a huge focus on empowerment as well as nutrition.

There are quotes all over the walls at his classroom. Online I had the help of my wonderful MFP community. Offline I had my physical weekly meetings with the other men in Harvey's program. Together, they gave me the impetus and drive to succeed. Nobody does it alone.
  • yasmine334
    yasmine334 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Amazing, great achievement. You should be very proud of yourself now.

Kudos! :drinker:
  • robster160
    robster160 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    That is freaking awesome. Way to go and congrats. Unbelievable.

What he said!
  • jwats8
    jwats8 Posts: 112
    Options
    Wow, how fantastic! Thank you for sharing your amazing success story!!
  • jimennis
    jimennis Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing man and once again shows if you want it you can do it! Kudos to you sir, well done!
  • kstar0327
    kstar0327 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    OMG wtg :smile:
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing! You might know my friend Jim Crosby who has also had tremendous success with Harvey Brooker. Keep up the good fight! :smile:
  • Ftw37
    Options
    Truly amazing! You might know my friend Jim Crosby who has also had tremendous success with Harvey Brooker. Keep up the good fight! :smile:

Yes, I've seen Jim speak at least once at Harvry's class and I read the article about him in the newspaper. He is an inspiration of mine.
  • dwarfiegodsmack
    dwarfiegodsmack Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    fricken amazing!! :drinker:
  • zazazik
    zazazik Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That is amazing and you look wonderful - congratulations. Also, you tenacity is very inspiring :)
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational !

Enjoy your new fit and healthy lifestyle
  • Irishoats
    Options
    Outstanding
  • melismh
    melismh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    What a strong human being you are...I truly applaud your amazing success! Keep up the good work!
  • ttcbelieve
    ttcbelieve Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Wednesday. Thursday. Friday..........

Amazing, amazing amazing. congratulations on your hard work, well deserved
  • 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Omygod!!!.you really should teach this. I am not even kidding.. wow. Amazing result!!!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Your dedication and commitment has rewarded you.
  • Wazzer_B
    Wazzer_B Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    From someone who is just starting and is looking at the scales wondering how I can ever do this, I thank you. Your story is incredibly inspirational to me.
  • greenfirearm
    greenfirearm Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Well done man, you've literally lost yourself (and some :P).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!