I NEED MORE ACTIVE FRIENDS!

Options

Replies

• Cookylela
    Options
    Hi....Ive only been doing this for a month and I love this app.....but i would love to find friends to talk to along this lifelong journey as i am overweight and prediabetic due to removal of my pancreas this yr.!!! Oh, and I hate to cook anything more than a sandwich or breakfast!! :)
  • Bex2BeSlim
    Options
    I love having updates on my feed and being able to hear about everybody's day, read their food diaries, etc.
    I love to motivate people and post encouraging "statuses."
    Needless to say, I'm addicted to mfp. I use it way more than facebook.
    I have a lot of friends already, but a lot of people on my list don't update too often, so I want to have more active people on my feed.
    let's be friends!
    :-)

My thoughts exactly, I'll add you now - anyone else reading this please feel free to add me too

Bex
  • WestieGoneNorth
    WestieGoneNorth Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am completely new to this site but already love all the benefits of having it on my phone and being able to track! That being said, I'm still learning about the social aspect of this site. How do you add people? I, too, find that social motivation is a huge help!
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty active. On everyday. Definitely more active on here than on FB! Add me if you'd like.
  • karenleepl
    karenleepl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too! Need more active friends as i have just removed a list of people who no longer uses MFP. :D
  • LilMissTucknRoll
    LilMissTucknRoll Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • ssmkgp
    ssmkgp Posts: 1,425
    Options
    Me too for mutual support & motivation !!
  • l_bantu
    Options
    hi i m new to mfp...i plan to actively participate....i ll need some active friends fr inspiration..
  • ssmkgp
    ssmkgp Posts: 1,425
    Options
    ........but it's really surprising to see that peoples having more than 600-800 friends are also looking forwards for "some more friends" that too 'active & accountable'
  • kwilliamsonoo
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just started here and I am so excited about my journey. I hope to meet some motivated individuals here and gain some fitness buddies in the process of my weight loss journey.
  • Maqneta
    Maqneta Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    :) I'm looking for all types of friends!
    just add if interested.
  • juliahassell
    Options
    Feel free to add. I am new here, but have been very active since I began. I can already see it becoming an addiction!
  • sarayewo
    Options
    Let's do this together! :) Feel free to add me!
  • JemmaC19
    Options
    I'm trying to be more active but I need more friends on here too, to help keep me motivated.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • NurseLMC
    Options
    I am just starting a 30 day "detox" ... really it's more of a challenge to myself to get on this thing, watch what I eat and MOVE! Most of my friends that did use it have gotten lazy and stopped... so I would LOVE to have some folks that are on here to let me see their progress and to help encourage me! Thanks :flowerforyou:
  • craigcamuk
    Options
    Hi all, just starting back again on my journey. Ive stopped smoking now for over 3 months and would really like to get more motivated and think if i build up a bigger community it will help.
    So feel free and add me?

Cheers
    C
  • berrymedley
    Options
    Hello! Just joined the site and I am planning to loose 30 lbs! Feel free to add me
  • QuillensMom
    QuillensMom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    me too, feel free to add me :)
  • ValleySimTech
    ValleySimTech Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I also here everyday if you would like to add me.
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I'm at day 150 logging in and I track my calories on here too.:smile: