Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I NEED MORE ACTIVE FRIENDS!

Replies

• WestieGoneNorth
    WestieGoneNorth Posts: 19 Member
    I am completely new to this site but already love all the benefits of having it on my phone and being able to track! That being said, I'm still learning about the social aspect of this site. How do you add people? I, too, find that social motivation is a huge help!
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    I'm pretty active. On everyday. Definitely more active on here than on FB! Add me if you'd like.
  • karenleepl
    karenleepl Posts: 4 Member
    Me too! Need more active friends as i have just removed a list of people who no longer uses MFP. :D
  • LilMissTucknRoll
    LilMissTucknRoll Posts: 105 Member
    Me too!
  • ssmkgp
    ssmkgp Posts: 1,425
    Me too for mutual support & motivation !!
  • hi i m new to mfp...i plan to actively participate....i ll need some active friends fr inspiration..
  • ssmkgp
    ssmkgp Posts: 1,425
    ........but it's really surprising to see that peoples having more than 600-800 friends are also looking forwards for "some more friends" that too 'active & accountable'
  • Hi everyone, I just started here and I am so excited about my journey. I hope to meet some motivated individuals here and gain some fitness buddies in the process of my weight loss journey.
  • Maqneta
    Maqneta Posts: 388 Member
    :) I'm looking for all types of friends!
    just add if interested.
  • Feel free to add. I am new here, but have been very active since I began. I can already see it becoming an addiction!
  • Let's do this together! :) Feel free to add me!
  • I'm trying to be more active but I need more friends on here too, to help keep me motivated.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • I am just starting a 30 day "detox" ... really it's more of a challenge to myself to get on this thing, watch what I eat and MOVE! Most of my friends that did use it have gotten lazy and stopped... so I would LOVE to have some folks that are on here to let me see their progress and to help encourage me! Thanks :flowerforyou:
  • Hi all, just starting back again on my journey. Ive stopped smoking now for over 3 months and would really like to get more motivated and think if i build up a bigger community it will help.
    So feel free and add me?

Cheers
    C
  • Hello! Just joined the site and I am planning to loose 30 lbs! Feel free to add me
  • QuillensMom
    QuillensMom Posts: 100 Member
    me too, feel free to add me :)
  • ValleySimTech
    ValleySimTech Posts: 69 Member
    I also here everyday if you would like to add me.
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    feel free to add me, I'm at day 150 logging in and I track my calories on here too.:smile:
  • floralfriday
    floralfriday Posts: 24 Member
    Been on MFP for ages but only recently discovered the forums! Would like some friends so feel free to add me.
  • justcallmedave
    justcallmedave Posts: 115 Member
    Add request sent