Starting over again

Options
2»

Replies

• xxgarzaxx
    Options
    Hello,

Well, I'm at it again! I just decided to take a fitness class in college to help balance the stress associated with finishing my degree. This may not have been completely thought through. I now have 15 weeks to lose 22.5 lbs. Thanks to my FitBit, I log my exercise, sleep, and water consumption regularly. Looking to build up a base of MFP friends to hold me accountable to logging my food.

Feel free to add me, the more the merrier.
  • KammyJo3
    Options
    Hi all...I am starting over again too! This time I WILL be successful though! Losing weight and becoming healthy has been on my bucket list for some time now and next year I will cross it off!!!
  • HufflepuffAngie
    Options
    I could have written your post! You're free to add me :)
  • kimondo666
    kimondo666 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Heh, it is my next attempt to get into shape. This time taken seriously. Healthy habits and so on. Feel free to add me.
    My friend told me about this site and i like it. Hopefully we will get into shape.
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.I. on daily and trying to lose my last 32 pounds
  • saranevans
    saranevans Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me! 23 yrs old with at least 50lbs to lose.

I lost 20 lbs and then fell off the wagon for a little while, I've managed to keep the weight off that I've already lost but I think that's due to running all over campus ( college student) because otherwise my eating habits have been seriously lacking.

I need motivation with my eating habits more than anything because I'm pretty good about getting into the habit of going to the gym and am really good at helping others get that motivation to move.
  • Vic8893
    Vic8893 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • sllida
    sllida Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    hi all
    I have been on here for some time now but need to find some more active friends on my friends list feel free to add me anyone thanks in advance
  • TortoiseandtheHair
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat! I'll add you!