Nerdy Friends

Options

Replies

• KOKitten
    KOKitten Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anime loving, software engineering, gamer chick right here!! I'll add you!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    There are more nerds than non nerds now. :laugh:

Or it's less stigmatized now so we're all coming out of the wardrobe, so to speak :P

More like "the in thing to do". :laugh:
  • Zerodette
    Zerodette Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I just started a re-read of David Eddings's Elenium/Tamuli series. Enough said.
  • missinmybiscuits
    missinmybiscuits Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    :love: Screen-shot-2010-12-01-at-12.50.42.png
  • yoshi240
    yoshi240 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've never thought I was cool enough to be a nerd lol, :glasses: but I love nerds and nerdy things! Haha feel free to add me! :smile:
  • marathelost
    marathelost Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I dont know ... I only cosplay, larp, dnd, game and read manga ... Might not be nerdy enough for this nerdy club. ;) Great to see fellow nerds uniting.
  • SASHIMI4U
    Options
    yay!!!! I love this! I will def add you once I know how to! and yes please add me too!!!

I'd love some reading recommendations, it has been a while since I have read a god sci fi book since lately I have been hooked on... >_> ... <_< ... doujins. lol MY deep dark secret!!!
  • sgrant0928
    Options
    Whovian, gamer, sci-fi lover...etc, feel free to add me if you like :)
  • sithmuffin
    sithmuffin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd. Comics, Star Wars, LotR, GoT, Firefly and Harry Potter are kind of my things. I also like some anime and I do cosplay as well!
  • davetheperson
    davetheperson Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Fellow nerd, add me......
  • jillybeansalad
    jillybeansalad Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Maybe. Just a bit. Mostly gaming: Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Guild Wars, etc
  • firebloom
    firebloom Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Fellow nerd here. I like sci fi and gaming. The Dragon Age Inquisition release date is when I plan to be at my first goal :P (though I think I'll keep losing more.)
  • DWhy5
    DWhy5 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I consider myself a half nerd... But would love me some nerdy friends.
  • denise9997
    Options
    I was hiding Tolkien and Orson Scott Card novels from my friends when I was a kid and watched Doctor Who on PBS. Why couldn't geek have been cool in the 90's?
  • keithpmains
    keithpmains Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Nerd^2 and geek^3. Add me.
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Love when I see fellow geek/nerds/gamers shout outs !!
  • Ripfit138
    Ripfit138 Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Yet another nerd checking in... add if you'd like.
  • AustinRockall
    Options
    im back with a vengeance this time around and i was looking for some nerdy people like myself (anime, gaming, fantasy novels and such) to keep me from going crazy on the site.

Im also pretty active with trying to keep people motivated and love seeing things on my profile cause im a dork like that

is that the definition of nerdy? I always thought nerds were associated with mathematics, physics, chemistry.... not the former description. Just curious.
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    im back with a vengeance this time around and i was looking for some nerdy people like myself (anime, gaming, fantasy novels and such) to keep me from going crazy on the site.

Im also pretty active with trying to keep people motivated and love seeing things on my profile cause im a dork like that

is that the definition of nerdy? I always thought nerds were associated with mathematics, physics, chemistry.... not the former description. Just curious.
    Nerdy
    Term used for people or persons who are into books, computers, ect. and are unbeleivably attractive.

The new sexy

or this
    Nerd
    A delicious candy made by Wonka. They are pretty much crystalized sugar in a color coating that people love to give out on halloween.
    Dude, pass me a box of nerds man!