Back on MFP

Options
Tomorrow is my one month smoke free birthday. So far so good. The fact that my hubby quit with me is helpful. My aim, this time around on mfp, is to get healthy. I started working out 2 weeks before my quit date so that I would realise how much my body wanted air. I went to laser therapy. It helped. :) My priority this year is to get fit. I have been working out between 3 to 5 times a week. I must be more careful with my food choices, but I realise that that will come with time. I am looking for new friends to share the journey with.

Replies

• Diet242
    Diet242 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I sent you a FR...That Cat is sooo cute!
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi, and congrats on your 1 month success! Feel free to add me for encouragement!
  • eveadams721
    eveadams721 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Something I read today by a great pr guy and had to say it applys to me and maybe some of you here in mfp..
    I'm back after taking several months off and guess what...15 pounds PUT ON!!! I'm so angry but obviously the thing is not a mystery right? You eat you are careless you gain pounds...
    Thanks for the support, the likes and please keep helping me to loose the 15 I worked a damn year to drop get rid of it and go beyond!.

Forgive yourself

Forgive yourself for not being the richest, the thinnest, the tallest, the one with the best hair. Forgive yourself for not being the most successful, the cutest or the one with the fastest time. Forgive yourself for not winning every round.

Forgive yourself for being afraid.
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I have been away for so long I feel new here again. lol
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Thumbs up on one month! Feel free to add me.