Looking for friends and motivation

Options
Hello
So I am trying to lose 79 Ibs and I am looking for friends to help me out and motivate me and I will do the same of course. I don't have friends so please bare with me as we move on as new friends and weight loss pals :)
I have no kids, married to a wonderful husband
I love cats I have 5 I rescued 3 of them with my husband :)

looking forward to meeting new people :)

thanks

Replies

• DirtyLittleRemix
    DirtyLittleRemix Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to lose upwards of 26lbs. I have three kids with my partner and we have one cat called Kiara (We previously had three but sadly had to rehome our two boys as our flat was too small for them) Feel free to add me! Good luck on your journey!
  • zac775
    zac775 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    There are loads of people on here who will support you, you just drop them a message and ask them and I am sur ethey will help. feel free to add.
  • kimondo666
    kimondo666 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    hi there, im trying to lose 99 pounds, if you want to be firends add me. It's nice to get motivation from other people. The most important things is research of healthy habits. I plan to be online every day.
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm on daily and trying to lose my last 31 pounds
  • Juniper1221
    Juniper1221 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm looking for more MFP friends as well. I need to lose at least 30 lbs or more. Would love to join and support you on your journey. Feel free to add me.
  • FoogooFish
    FoogooFish Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! =) I'm married to a wonderful, supportive husband, and our "child" is a five year old calico named Rain Cat (aka Fatty, even though she's not fat. My husband started calling her that name when she was still a kitten!) I'd like to have a few more friends on MFP as well!
  • LaiyaK
    Options
    Hi I just joined after reading such good reviews I had to try it my goal is to lose at least 70lbs. Don't want to do it alone so I'm looking for motivators and friends. We can help each other out.
  • thynspo_me
    Options
    Hey there, I'm trying to lose around 20 lbs. I gained most of my weight back in July after my miscarriage. Today I am still making progress and I'm back to the way I was before my lost pregnancy. I plan to further my fitness in hope to see some "lady abs". Currently I am enrolled in college as a major of nursing so always having motivation is hard. I lean towards online "fitspiration" for my motivation. But I'd like to find a motivation buddy and stay on track while keeping goals with my motivational buddy.
  • 805dan
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Shooting to lose 100lbs down 22lbs and feeling great!
  • 805dan
    Options
  • SEAFOODMAN
    Options
    anyone add me, just be active on here
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for new friends and motivation also so feel free to add me!! I was doing great til a knee injury sidelined me for awhile :( I'm back and looking to lose 90 lbs.
  • bubsnoble
    bubsnoble Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) still have about 70 to lose... between work and kids I get frustrated i don't have the "time" to come log on or journal.. going to really try hard to change that.. would love to have more motivating friends on here :)
  • Celestethecat
    Options
    Hi there! I'm about to be married, and we are definitely cat people. We have one lovely Siamese from a shelter (still can't believe someone dumped her out of a car at the shelter parking lot!), and we're going to have our next cat pick us out next week. :-)