What's your daily calorie intake/goal?

Options

Replies

• pundas
    pundas Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    5"3, 2500 cals per day minimum

In maintenance or bulking? Or do you just do a lot of higher endurance activity to account for a much higher TDEE/maintenance needs? I'm heavier than you and that's closer to maintenance for me with 5hrs of exercise a week! You must be quite active overall for needs to be this high if you are on a healthy deficit for fat loss.

I find eating this many calories works best for me. I do minimal exercise during the week. Trying to lose body fat, but I stick to a low fat diet. For me, eating a lot of fat does not help me lose fat! To each their own, I just find eating 2000+ whole calories per day gives optimal energy!
  • graciiekim
    graciiekim Posts: 72 Member
    Options

I find eating this many calories works best for me. I do minimal exercise during the week. Trying to lose body fat, but I stick to a low fat diet. For me, eating a lot of fat does not help me lose fat! To each their own, I just find eating 2000+ whole calories per day gives optimal energy!

Do you follow a raw food diet or a raw till 4 regularly? I'm trying to start, but it's been really difficult!
  • JasonPC2
    JasonPC2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    M, 21, 5'6" - 1400 calories most days, while sedentary. Some days I come in slightly under. Don't shoot me though, that's a 1000 calorie deficit, I eat high protein and take a MV. I'll eat more when the weather is comfortable enough for me to start exercising.
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    5'3'', I'm trying to net 1500 calories a day according to my MFP set up to lose 1.5 pounds a week.
  • pundas
    pundas Posts: 167 Member
    Options

Do you follow a raw food diet or a raw till 4 regularly? I'm trying to start, but it's been really difficult!

I did for about a month back in March, and never felt better! I had so much energy, and literally felt amazing. Then I stopped, went back to feeling terrible and am trying yo start again! I am trying to ease into it this time so I don't lose motivation
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    5'3.5" 120 lbs Currently maintaining on 2350. Upped to 2450, as I'm trying to bulk. We shall see.
  • cjl2535
    Options
    5'5 female and averaging 1800 - 1900 cals/day and losing at least a pound a week :D
  • arrielle10
    Options
    5'7 and my goal is 1500. I try not to eat my exercise calories ( I did today though) :)

I was aiming for 1,250 but I am losing weight faster since I uped my caloires.
  • norhavic
    Options
    hello i m a new memeber here i m norhavic and use to have a problem with my wieght and i did folow some step and nw i m in good shape with hard working . nw my wieght is 78klg i use to be 90klg
    the gold advice that i will give to you is always your calorie keep aye on them .
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    5'-2" 1800-2000 calories
  • Oxmarqt
    Oxmarqt Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    5:10". Shoot for 2200 cal a day but don't get upset if it goes up to 2500. No idea on GW but I am shooting for 25% BF and then 22% BF. No idea what my weight will be at that point. I plan on having the BF checked by ultra sound every 3 months.

My best guess will be around 225lbs though.
  • Megais
    Megais Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    5'2 and 1200 goal
  • higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    My dietitian has me on 1300-1400, although she told me to try and shoot for 1260-1300. I am 5'0 and 162 currently.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    5'10
    2000 - 2600 to lose, (1600 net)
  • Harunan
    Harunan Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    5'8
  • ltooor
    ltooor Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    5'9 & 1900 daily calories
  • dorlic
    dorlic Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    6'5" - 1800 for weight loss
  • MaureensFreshStart
    Options
    I have a weekly average, which evens out to 1200-1300 a day (weekends are intentionally higher, so Monday and Tuesday are lower to account for that). 5'5
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' tall 45 yrs old & and currently, I'm on maintenance at 2k cal gross.
    I do weight training 3 x week & 90 minutes of dog walking 5 days a week.
  • ingehooper
    ingehooper Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    5"5 female 181lbs and aiming for 1600cals a day but anywhere between 1250-1500cals a day at the moment, due to not much appetite due to medication. I eat exercise calories back (most of them!)