34yo SAHM looking to getbackontrack w simliar friends

Options
Hi, my name is Casi and I started the Curves Complete program to lose weight and get in better shape in March of 2013. During that year, I lost 60 pounds with hard work and becoming infinitely more active. THEN, the horrible winter hit and I became much more sedentary, discouraged, and depressed. Both my husband and I have gained 20 pounds of our weight loss back since the beginning of last winter. The winter was was terrible, but now I am/we are ready to start working again - with the help of my awesome husband BL_Mark. Mark lost about 90 pounds last year with the help of MFP (woohoo, babe!), and I lost my weight with the help of Curves and the Complete program. Unfortunately for me, my Curves gym is closing, and the next closest gym is not within walking distance of our house (besides being too expensive for our budget!). However, we now have an elliptical and a weight machine in our basement, and I am hoping that will be a great tool for our new lifestyle.

Last year, I was extremely focused on a healthier lifestyle for a better life for us and our two wonderful kids. I want to get back into that mindset and get back to being on the path to where I want to be!

This photo is before we started to "get smart" about being healthy:
320674_10150343825082133_49888502_n_zpsfbf32f8d.jpg[/URL]

And this photo is us at Christmas last year:
1497499_10151769048822541_84104862_n_zps6b723729.jpg[/URL]

Replies

• DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Good job! You obviously know what to do, now it's just time to do it! (Easier said than done, I know)

I'm a SAHM to 3 little minions. Feel free to add me.
  • kbbeale
    kbbeale Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi Casi,

Im Kristen - 39 yo SAHM to 4 kiddos. 3 boys and 1 little lady. We live in So. Texas, where we're just HOT all the darn time (thus, exercising outdoors is difficult, sometimes impossible at times). I live in a very rural area, an no gym close by either. Im down 25 lbs and want to lose probably 50 more.

I'll friend request you. I get kind of bummed never having any comments on my "wall". :) Talk soon!
  • KEAVES13
    KEAVES13 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32 year old SAHM re-starting my journey tomorrow to lose 80 lbs..feel free to add me and we can help each other along the way! :)
  • casihalliar
    casihalliar Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good to have you as a friend!!!!!
  • beckydn1
    beckydn1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    30 years, SAHM to 3 kiddos....would LOVE some accountability! :smile: