weekends are tough

Options
Friday I did great, Saturday I did okay, Sunday I was awful. Hopefully that will "trick my metabolism". It's Monday now and I am focused. Have a great week everyone.

Replies

• aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I had a similar weekend! Good thing Mondays are for starting fresh! :flowerforyou:
  • shimmra
    Options
    I find weekends absolute murder. Mine was pretty much the same. Friday was great but the miniute I'm sat around at home and I begin to get bored playing on the console or watching TV I begin to crave. I think, for me, its just about keeping constantly busy. I need to get a hobby and out of the house!
  • alsnur1
    alsnur1 Posts: 12
    Options
    Yes weekends are tough but I discovered the world around me. I don't have to go on vacations to do stuff. I realized there are plenty of sight seeing right in the towns surrounding me and they aren't expensive. Plus I am spending time with my family and the most important thing.
  • vojtko68
    vojtko68 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Mine are the same way. Usually Sunday is the day that kills me and I am not sure why. Sunday is a running day for me and I do chores around the house, so I am not just sitting around. This is the first weekend that I actually lost a little from Friday to Monday.
  • lucybp
    lucybp Posts: 193
    Options
    Yes weekends are a challenge. I went to bed early on Friday just so I wouldn't be tempted to eat. Then I went to my mother's house on Saturday afternoon, and we all know how much momma likes to cook, and there went my control. Sunday ... went to a friend's house and I didn't do so well. Perhaps I should've journaled yesterday and I would've been more at ease. Not keeping track of my caloric intake increases my anxiety because I'm thinking I went way over my intake, even though I may not have ... Amen for Mondays.
  • gourleyr
    Options
    Well, let's all have a terrific Monday and hopefully great weigh-ins this week.
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    Stick with it it'll pay off!