anybody out there????

Options
Hi Im 41years old and i live in north wales uk. Im sure my middle name should be diet as i have been on so many! I m hopping that this time will be different. I know i sound desperate but is ther anybody out there that i can add to my friends list as it would make a change to have a bit of support instead of "dieting again!!":smile:

Replies

• IndyRick
    IndyRick Posts: 172
    Options
    Nobody out here but us losers! :) You'll find a lot of GREAT folks here....and feel free to add me if you wish!
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hey! It's nice to hear of a fellow brit on here - please add me, i'm desperate to make new friends to help me on my own weight loss journey!! I hope you enjoy MFP as much as I do.
  • VP72
    VP72 Posts: 89
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 38 years old & live in South East England - I'd be happy for you to add me as a friend.
    We sound quite alike with the "Diet" as a middle name, I've done one diet or another throughout my adult life.
    This time I've got 75lbs to lose & will be 40 next year, so I want to be fab at 40 not fat!!!!
    It's now or never.

Good Luck!

:smile:
  • grumbelina
    Options
    We are the same age and I spent a lot of time in North Wales as a kid -- sounds like a good basis for friendship! I'm trying to lose weight and get sensible with my eating and exercise habits. My eldest child turns ten in nine months, so I was feeling nostalgic about when I found out I was pregnant. Then I realized I weigh twenty lbs more than I did then! Time to get a grip.
  • sueste90
    Options
    thanks alot Im happy to be part of the "Losers"
  • heathergale1
    heathergale1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Sue, a new starter just like me and yes I too have been a yoyo dieter. I lost 6 stone on a very low calorie diet and have over three years put it all back on again! So like you, this time its for keeps! I am following the Herbalife Wellness Programme and have lost 6 lbs in 2 weeks, I don't feel hungry and my energy levels are good - I have even started taking the dog for walks! He thinks it's his Christmas and Birthday all at the same time! Good luck, happy to be your friend if you want to do this journey together!
  • Caper88
    Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hey I am a new starter my self. I am looking to find people I can chat with for support and learn about other places and share what it is like to live where I do. If that sounds interesting to you, go a head and add me as a friend and send me a message.
  • hannahncakes
    Options
    welcome to the community! Hehe. I have added you as a friend always looking for new people on here especially ones on the same time.
  • honeypeech03
    honeypeech03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi I started last week and i just weighed in and on my page it doesnt say that I have lost anything it still sais that I have lost 0 pounds and my ticker goal hasnt moved either can someone help me and let me know what I have to do to update my page.
  • melsdadian
    melsdadian Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Add me, 47 years old, actually, no I'm not, I had a birthday last week, I'm now 48. Looking to lose weight to get me fit for when I start training for my three bike rides in June.

Lost nearly a stone so far!

Welcome x
  • hickman52003
    Options
    I am new too to the mfp. Feel free to add me as well. :happy:
  • morningstarluv
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm new at this also. Hoping to find the motivation I need to finally get back on track. Add me as well :) Have a wonderful day! Stay positive, we can do this!
  • spunky_spit_fire
    spunky_spit_fire Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP I sent you a friend request also :-) Excellent support system here
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I've never spent time in Wales, but I do love Welsh cookies. :wink: