Is he jealous or mad?

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    grumpy-confused-cat-798x350.jpg

Hahaha
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Not many years ago, I found box in my garage with all of the notes written to me in 7th and 8th grade. Each was carefully folded into a little football and decorated the hearts and flowers, usually in multi-color ink. I spend an afternoon laughing over the drama of "I like him, but he told me. . . that you liked him. blah, blah." I'm so glad not to be 14 any more.

If the OP is for real, I get rid of all of these immature dudes and concentrate on learning to write coherently.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    So I texted him this morning and it showed that he saw it and the little bubbles popped up showing he was typing but i never got anything back

Seems pretty clear...he's ****ing your best friend.
  • ThePhoenixIsRising
    ThePhoenixIsRising Posts: 781 Member
    Ahhhh, yes. I remember being 14 too. Except we did it with paper notes folded into mini footballs.
    I had soo many fold designs I used to know!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    how old are you? this is way too much drama for someone you arent even dating, baby girl :laugh:

Even though her profile says 21 I'd venture a guess at 16 years old.

I'd say 14.
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Ok, damn, first, please someone, remind me why despite being a ***** most of the time, deep down inside of me, I'm a good person, or at the very least, make an effort to be?

99.9% sure this is a troll, BUT in the off chance this is a 14 year old like I'm suspecting, here goes.

You're not even going to comprehend this now, and don't think I'm being some old *kitten*, prude telling you this, who just doesn't understand, because trust me, I do, I spent my share of time chasing boys (in fact, I think that's all I accomplished in school), you're worth more than chasing some little boy (and yes, I did call him a little boy) who wants you to play a silly *kitten* game.

Yeah, it sucks, NO doubt about it. It might even break your heart (trust me, I got mine broken time after time- as a teenager, ALL the way into adulthood, many *NOT* all, but many don't get any better as they age), but it's better to realize a game, and move on, than to be played. If someone likes you, let them like you for you. Don't feel like you have to prove something, don't feel like you've got to be someone else, as pretty, smart, thin, cute, or anything else as this person or that person. The minute a boy tells you that you need to do something to prove that you like them, or because they think it would be "cool"- yeah, no. Walk away. You're doing your own thing. Trust me, the right guy will find you. Best wishes.

And if you're not a teenage/young woman needing help,

8ece5786ceee0b1a65d3beda547373ec.jpg
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Ok, damn, first, please someone, remind me why despite being a ***** most of the time, deep down inside of me, I'm a good person, or at the very least, make an effort to be?

99.9% sure this is a troll, BUT in the off chance this is a 14 year old like I'm suspecting, here goes.

You're not even going to comprehend this now, and don't think I'm being some old *kitten*, prude telling you this, who just doesn't understand, because trust me, I do, I spent my share of time chasing boys (in fact, I think that's all I accomplished in school), you're worth more than chasing some little boy (and yes, I did call him a little boy) who wants you to play a silly *kitten* game.

Yeah, it sucks, NO doubt about it. It might even break your heart (trust me, I got mine broken time after time- as a teenager, ALL the way into adulthood, many *NOT* all, but many don't get any better as they age), but it's better to realize a game, and move on, than to be played. If someone likes you, let them like you for you. Don't feel like you have to prove something, don't feel like you've got to be someone else, as pretty, smart, thin, cute, or anything else as this person or that person. The minute a boy tells you that you need to do something to prove that you like them, or because they think it would be "cool"- yeah, no. Walk away. You're doing your own thing. Trust me, the right guy will find you. Best wishes.

actually what would be worse is if the OP were like 35 and this was a true story :laugh:
  • Flab2Fab27
    Flab2Fab27 Posts: 461 Member
    anigif_enhanced-25256-1399474142-8.gif
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Here's a previous gem from the OP...
    Why did i gain?? Should i not have diet soda quit pretzels for awhile and should i quit ice cream for couple days? Like i have been eating same besides the pretzels for almost a month or more now i just dont get it

Most posts read something like that.

FXKrQEM.gif
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member

actually what would be worse is if the OP were like 35 and this was a true story :laugh:

Oh. Dear. Lord. No, Just. Just No. There's seriously a limit to what I can help with, and how far I can go to be nice. There's just some **** in this world that yeah. And unfortunately, I'm sure it's going on, somewhere, with someone, sadly enough. And this right here, is how it's all gonna end up:

b32c85b0a18e135628ca4eeb3fe054c1.jpg
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Aren't the kiddies back to school by now? What happened did she get booted off facebook? I remember being 13 and I was way smarter then this one!
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Hoo boy.
    Previous posts...

sb3hn4.gif
  • woo1324
    woo1324 Posts: 168 Member
    lol

e10df2e91f2267a7b27d51c4a00d65cd-1.gif
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Hi OP. Serious advice here:
    Going forward, I think you should not allow yourself to be so easily influenced by a boy you like. Engaging in a mind game at the suggestion of a guy, is a bad idea. Look at this way, if he wants you to play this game with his friend, what kind of game is he willing to play with you?

Perhaps you should ask yourself what his motivation for this could have been from the start.
  • KatieLouWho19
    KatieLouWho19 Posts: 776 Member
    Lol at the people correcting the OP's grammar and lack of coherency... and they aren't even aware that they are using then/than wrong.... Smarter... RIIGHHHTTTT.....

Just cracks me up.

PS. pretty much in love with the snaggle-tooth cat! :laugh:
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Thanks for the post. We are all a little dumber now.
  • shoneybabes
    shoneybabes Posts: 199 Member
    Are you 12?
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    so we are not dating but we are just taking it slow, on friday he told me that i should text his friend and act like i like him so i did and i was with the guy that im taking it slow with and that lasted not even two hours till he got hint. So I was texting his friend last night and sent the guy i like what he said and he was talking weird. He told me he was jealous before i sent the picture. So I told him like Oh great i cant wait to see what else i will get and like i had to explain like oh i met text. and he just said oh ok... well im gonnna go to bed...night and i said did i do something wrong and he said Idk did you? And like than I told him to text me tomorrow and he said Idk Maybe. So I texted him this morning and it showed that he saw it and the little bubbles popped up showing he was typing but i never got anything back

There is no way you are 21