You can eat anything and lose weight

Options
2»

Replies

• TLB86
    TLB86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I will certainly give it a go! If I don't do it now I never will.
    It's the weekends, I need someone to go 'OI NO!!' not my man going 'I'm having this half a bar of chocolate, do you want the other half' lol

Next event is my mans birthday in November so I wanna get sexy from now until then :devil:
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    How do I accept friend requests? I've tried looking and no luck

are you on your app/mobile? if so you'll see a little notification on the home screen beside the 'friends' line. Tap on that it will take you into the FR and you click to accept.
    If you are on computer and signed in, theres a little buddy icon near your profile name at top - you will see a notice there if someone has sent you a request. Just click on that to accept :)
  • Gimpypal
    Gimpypal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Agree 100%...it's all about the calories. This MFP has been goooood to me!
  • suzana006
    suzana006 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You sound like my kinda girlie!!

I lost 22lb originally from just cutting down but still eating "rubbish & wine".

I have since been silly and tried cutting foods out, eating no carbs at lunch, zig zagging calories etc but have put 5lb on!! I think it may be down to me binging because of what I cut out and making healthy living too complicated. After that I just can't get back on track.

I feel pathetic and disappointed in myself as I am sliding down a slippery slope to 'fat' clothes & negative feelings again. After seeing your post it has made me realize I need to EAT & enjoy life and just be sensible not extreme.

Hopefully my journey restarts HERE! :smile:
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Amen, Eat any and everything just watch the quantity.

29509743.png
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I've also sent you a FR so hope you can see how to add :)
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    How do I accept friend requests? I've tried looking and no luck

Hi. If someone has sent you a friend request, you'll see the icon at the very top of the MyFitnessPal website change. Where it says Hi suzanna and there's a mail icon with a number next to it, and the shape of a person with a number next to it. If you have new friend requests, the shape of the person will have a number other than 0 next to it. Click that number and it'll take you to your pending requests, and there you can accept or decline the friend request

Or just click this link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/invitations
  • suzana006
    suzana006 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    "just be sensible not extreme"

Exactly!! It's all about balance and being able to enjoy food