Large breasted(DDD+) women size after weight loss

Options
2»

Replies

• Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    Started trying to lose weight at 187# in a 38J.

Now I'm about 136# and 34D-DD according to Victoria Secret.

For more solid numbers... My breasts shrank 12", my biggest area of loss! Yay!!!
    No, I don't even mind their sagginess, lol! Buh-bye back pain!!

Victoria secret usually measures you a cup size too big. Their bras are run on the small cup size, and I hate it! Such cute bras and I can't usually wear them. Congrats on weight loss.
  • vjohn2144
    vjohn2144 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest, I was ~ 280 and a 42J. I am now 200 lbs and a 34H. They have definitelllly lost a lot of volume. I do have noticable loose skin, but I am not done losing and hope that everything will even out a bit. If it doesn't, well, it doesn't :)
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite the demographic you're looking for; I started at DD and I am now a C. I'm mostly here just to sob about my breast size being the smallest it's been since I was in high school.

Oh and I still have a good 50 lbs to lose before reaching my goal weight.
  • SheBeButLittleSheisFierce
    Options
    My cup size hasn't changed, my band size has. Can I get a high five on that one.
  • xenu01
    xenu01 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Apparently, I went from a 40DD to a 38DDD, but my boobs look way smaller to me! I totally don't get bra sizing at ALL.
  • april27kelli
    april27kelli Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I was a 40DD... lost over 100 lbs... wore a 38D for a while... got a customized fitting at a lingerie shop recently... and she told me I'm a 36H now. I didn't believe her, but the bras I bought there fit me perfectly. So I have no idea what my real size was before I started losing weight. They are still HUGE and I wish the weight would come off from that area more than anywhere else. It's just not happening.
  • territhefrog
    territhefrog Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    I just want to be able to buy a bra in the regular stores. I hate having to special order.
    44DDD right now. I wish I was a 36C again. I don't think I will ever hit that unless I get a reduction.
  • sphkhn
    sphkhn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I started as a 38 DD and I am currently a 36 DDD/E I would love to be a 34 D or DD when I'm done I just want to be able to wear bras from any store!
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest, I was a 48DDD, now, I'm a 40DDD. They're NOWHERE near as large or firm as they were when they were 48DDD's. I'm looking forward to the day that I can have them put back where they're supposed to be. At 36, it's depressing to have them sagging like this.
  • N2Couture
    N2Couture Posts: 2,762 Member
    Options
    I was a 44II before losing weight.Around last year I got
    closer to my current size: @Victoria Secret I'm 38D.
    Elsewhere I wear 36D/DD. I'm in despair in the way they
    have yet to have a filled out appearance. In clothes
    and standing nude, I'm happy with them but in other
    modes of movement in my natural state. :sad: Ok ..
    In truth I've heard it takes time but I'm 94 years old. :huh:
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I used to be 298lbs and was a 44DDD and now I'm 231lbs and I would GUESS I'm a 40D ? I wear a lot of sports bras and some "one size" stretchy bras.
    Unlike a lot of women I hope I get like B cups by the end of it but I doubt I'll get that lucky. I've always had big breasts from the age of like 11-12 and I HATE them.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    not all the way there yet but I usually can go all the way down to a C cup. From like DDD. orG or H or whatever they call it. Not sloshy, just normal.
  • charlottegirl14
    Options
    I honestly don't know how some of you girls walk upright or don't at least lean forward when you walk! I swear if I had DDD-GGG I would go for surgery. :noway:

I like my C's just fine.
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I started out somewhere around 42 or 44 C/D (definitely wearing the wrong size bras before) & before my plastic surgery was wearing a 34G. For those of you who are confused, your cup size is proportionate to your band size. If you are a 40DDD, your breasts are much larger than if you are a 32DDD. I lost somewhere around 7"-8" from my bust, but more than that from my ribcage. Crazily enough, when I went in to get everything fixed, I ended up with an implant to fill out the loose skin & improve the shape & appearance without all the scarring of a lift. This bumped me up 1 cup size to 34GG/H. I know I still have large breasts, but I don't think I look terribly out of proportion & I have never had any back, shoulder, or neck problems. I would be very unhappy with a C cup.
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Always been blessed and in the last couple years my size went up even though I dropped in my waist. That was awesome! lol

I'm 44H now and hope to keep every bit of them and the bras I paid 50 plus $ a piece for!
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    After losing over 100 lbs, by cup size didn't change but the band width did. My boobs don't look nearly that big anymore, but somehow they still manage to fill out a G cup.
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    If any thread was going to be brought back from the dead....I'm glad it was this one :bigsmile:
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Started out a 44DDD and currently down to a 34D, which might be able to fit into a C, but I have been to busy/lazy to go try new ones on.
  • Organicgasm
    Organicgasm Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    My cup size doesnt fluctuate unless I have a big (like 15lbs) change. And even then... it's barely different. But my band size will change a little. If I'm heavier I can do a 28 band and stick with my usual cup size. But when I am my normal/ideal weight, I stay at a UK 26G/GG.

It's different for everyone. So don't spend a fortune on bras until you're done. 2 in each size as you change will probably suit you just fine. Congrats on your weightloss.
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    Started in a 42DDD but was spilling out. Now I'm a comfortable 36DD and hoping to get to a 34C... although I don't seem to be losing a lot of boob, just around the band. I used to care, but I don't anymore since I can now wear VS bras.