lost 14.1 lbs in 3 weeks

Options
ukgirly01
ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
I've started using myfitnesspal and a couch to 5k running programme so far i've lost a stone in 3 weeks v v pleased

Replies

• Shamrock40
    Options
    It's a great feeling, isn't it? SO much easier to stay motivated. I've lost 10.5 in 3 weeks and I'm ecstatic!!
  • dyte
    dyte Posts: 13
    Options
    Wow that is awesome!! 14lbs in 3 weeks!! Here I am struggling to lose 1lb!! I did lose 4 lbs the first week and now gained it all back! I know what to do, but its the weekends that kill me! Eating and drinking with friends!!
  • Aimee_PD
    Aimee_PD Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    thats awesome!! both of you! great job!!
  • FreyaDH
    FreyaDH Posts: 31
    Options
    Well done to both of you on the weight loss! Keep up the good work :smile:
  • xxnicxx
    xxnicxx Posts: 14
    Options
    Well done, thats amazing! I wish I could lose weight so fast! :-)
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Great feeling isn't it :smile: my 4th week weigh in tomorrow.

Well done and keep up the good work!!

Ben.
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Oooooo congrats thats amazing!! My bf is coming home from Afghanistan in 3 weeks and Id LOVE to lose 14 pounds!! Any hints or tips? :smile:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all the weight loss!

@BlueEyedMomma. I say when he comes back eat a big breakfast and get a really good workout with him.
  • DianeAuger
    Options
    Just stay focused! you have a great goal to shoot for. I started adding more cardio to the boxing I do so if I can blast up my exercise with these tapes then the last of my weight (35lbs to go) will drop off. Get the Billie Blank Cardio Inferno and you will see the pounds disappear! I modify some of the moves because he's really fit and the people in the video are all instructors so they are equally fit. Good luck to you
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! I'm also down a stone in the 3 weeks since I started here.
  • saramathers22
    Options
    Wow well done!!

Keep up the good worK!
  • helenk1
    Options
    Feels SO good, doesn't it?!?! I just tried on some favorite pants that I hadn't worn in a while - because they had become too tight in the thighs. Now I've lost 13 pounds...and they FIT! Woo-hoo!!!!
  • lorijupiter3
    lorijupiter3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yey! I've lost 10lbs in 3 weeks. I've never lost weight in my life and this is the first time that I have ever really tried. It is so not as bad as I thought and a lot easier to stay motivated once you see and feel the difference!. :D
  • DTetz
    DTetz Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Good to hear because I am doing that program as well!!! How cool would it be to be able to run a 5k... I can't even run a mile ... in 20 minutes I go about 1.5 miles.
    I've started using myfitnesspal and a couch to 5k running programme so far i've lost a stone in 3 weeks v v pleased
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I started running a minute and walking 2 x10 now up to running 3 walking 2 x 6, got my 1st ever 5k in july and im hoping to run a half marathon in september. hopefully i'll have lost another 4 stone by then
  • elainescottie
    Options
    No way!!! That's absolutely fantastic, well done you.
  • Gennawest
    Options
    congrats shamrock. thats fantastic. I have lost 18 in about one month. I feels great, so motivating. Now if i can continue on with this- it will be great. Im in a biggest loser compeititon- and i like to win. ;-}
  • atthebeach08
    atthebeach08 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful site.So full of positive stories,love the recipes and feel like I have a hundred new friends in the same boat as me. You definately think twice about putting something in your mouth when you have to log it in and count those calories. Weather you lose 1 pound or more in a week,it is in the right direction.Stay positive all and good luck on your journey to becoming healthy and feeling better.
  • Dianielle
    Options
    Great Job!!!!! I lost 13lbs in 3 weeks......Yeah us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!