Recent accomplishments as of 01/24/11

Options
bri1720
bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
Good morning everyone!!!!

Last week I was really sick with a bad cold. I made decent food choices, but knew I needed to eat to get my strength back. I also worked out only one day and paid for it by the end of the day with a fever. I thought for sure that I would not have any loss in weight. So, I get up Sunday morning, mentally prepared for a weight gain and pumped to start fresh for the week when what's this???? I LOST 2.2 lbs!?!?!?!? AND I am under 160 lbs?!?!?!?!? Fabulous!!!!!!

Then I wake up this morning to get ready for work and actually needed a belt to keep my pants up!!!!! My motivation has just been kicked up a notch!!!!

I share these moments with all of you not becasue I want to rub it in, But becasue I want you all to remain motivated. Any accomplishment, no matter how small, remains an accomplishment. Last week I lost 0.2 lbs and was ok with it.

Some weeks we are not going to see much of a difference and that's ok. It's when we allow ourselves to be defeated that we are truly struggling. And in those moments that we need to keep looking at these mini success stories and remember that this journey will not be an easy one. That nothing comes without hard work. That there are people out there going through the same thing as you. And, above anything else, that you WILL succeed!!! We are our own worst critics and sometimes just need a little push from an outsider to get our heads back up.

So keep pushing everyone!!!!!! We can do this!!!!!

Replies

• kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Love this post! It's so true! :)
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Great motivition thanks...so very true! :flowerforyou:
  • saramathers22
    Options
    Well done! Great to read posts like this and motivate ourselves again :D
  • grace914
    grace914 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Rock on DeSant! Thank you for the motivating words! :bigsmile:
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this...it was exactly what I needed to read today! Coming off a rough week, but today is a new day and I WILL stay focused and keep pushing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!