7 months, 56lbs, and a whole new me (long story, with pics)

Options

Replies

• WildcatDeLalune
    WildcatDeLalune Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing. You're amazing!
  • jenn559896
    jenn559896 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration =)
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    wowweeee lookin' good!! congratulations!
  • DayByDayGetStronger
    Options
    Thank you for pouring your heart out to all us strangers! You have accomplished so much and for that I know you are most proud. I hope you have inspired someone out there to get healthy and not take their health for granted. I'm deeply sorry for your loss:cry:

I am amazed how people like you turn to something positive in such a low period of their lives. Most of us would have turned to drugs, or alcohol or binge eating.

From your story it sounds like your head has changed as much as your dress size and that is where the TRUE SUCCESS lies. Keep up the battle, my friend. You are WINNING!!

P.S. Your before pics are cute too.
  • RegularOats
    Options
    Beautiful! Such a great inspiration :)
    Stay motivated, beautiful and happy
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You're looking great, good job!
  • smh1963
    smh1963 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    wow, well done, you are soooo beautiful , and what an inspiration to me you are, I only need to lose 15 -20kg, and boy that's hard enough. When I see what you have done, its makes me realise I can reach my goal. So thank you, will keep following your story :flowerforyou:
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Awesome job lady. Your story had me in tears, but inspiring at the same time. Your Mum would be so proud. :heart:
  • JoeMO
    JoeMO Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Very encouraging!!!
  • angela233Z
    angela233Z Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Amazing - you are an inspiration!
  • Forest91
    Forest91 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Well done you look really good. It show if you work hard anything is possible. Well done again.
  • ssmkgp
    ssmkgp Posts: 1,425
    Options
    Awesome job, you are looking amazing in new look. Congrats :)
    Inspiring.......
  • shellsy0424
    shellsy0424 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You are so inspirational. I am at my 6 month mark of my journey as of today!!
  • sugarlips1980
    sugarlips1980 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Very inspiring thanks for sharing. So sorry to hear about your mum too.
  • makingmylifebetter
    Options
    Oh, you darling girl, I am in tears reading your story. First, to see the light in your eyes now and the smile on your face-- those stand out as much as your amazing physical changes. What a beautiful young woman you are!

You are my daughter's age, and so the story touched me even more deeply because of that. I am 60 years old this month, and very overweight and sedentary, and nothing has ever hit me as hard as you talking about your mom and how much you miss her.

Also-- I loved that in your story you really addressed the question that so many of us struggle with-- what got you from there to here, from inertia to action? What was the catalyst? What changed your mindset? How utterly amazing and inspiring that you didn't change what you ate, you didn't even set out to lose weight or change your lifestyle, you just wanted to swim. And now look at you. It's a testament to how powerful even a small action can become.

Hugs-- and a wish for a lifetime of joyous enjoyment of this new body you've discovered!
  • kiwionamission
    kiwionamission Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow great pics really shows the difference well done
  • sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You're looking fantastic. What an amazing accomplishment to get this far! Keep up the good work, and thanks for posting - stuff like this sure does keep me motivated!
  • MrsPorter72
    MrsPorter72 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You go girl! you look fabulous - and what a transformation!
  • Ladybug1250
    Ladybug1250 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    First of all you LOOK AMAZING!!! I'm going to add you as a friend and I hope you accept!! Also i'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I'm so glad that this transformation has helped you to overcome your depression and has brought such happiness into your life. Keep it up!!! :-D
  • jeanlake
    jeanlake Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You're a rock star! Now you know what you'll be doing? Helping others who need to get motivated and healthy. The Universe just kinda works that way. So happy for you. My weight loss is .5 or maybe 1 lb a week, if I'm lucky. Slow and steady. Your story encourages me. May you never go back to the unhealthy lifestyle! Enjoy the fabulous new you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!